I’m taking a month off from the Comment Challenge but, my challenge this weekend (starting today) will be to leave 100 comments per day. That will be 300 for the three day weekend. Can I do it? I’ll let you know. Of course, it all depends on the servers at GoDaddy no getting hacked again….
OPRAH.com posted a 10 life lessons you should unlearn
To sum them up,
1. Problems are bad
Real problems are wonderful, each carrying the seeds of its own solution.
2. It’s important to stay happy.
Solving a knotty problem can help us be happy, but we don’t have to be happy to feel good.
3. I’m irreparably damaged by my past
Painful events leave scars, true, but it turns out they’re largely erasable.
For example, take an issue that’s been worrying you (“I’ve got to work harder!”) and think of three reasons that belief may be wrong. Your brain will begin to let it go.
4. Working hard leads to success
Play, not work, is the key to success. While we’re on the subject…
5. Success is the opposite of failure.
Success is built on failure.
6. It matters what people think of me
7. We should think rationally about our decisions
Consider a choice you have to make — anything from which movie to see to which house to buy. Instead of weighing pros and cons intellectually, notice your physical response to each option. Pay attention to when your body tenses or relaxes. And speaking of bodies…
8. The pretty girls get all the good stuff
Yes, these lovelies get preferential treatment in most life scenarios, but there’s a catch: While everyone’s looking at them, virtually no one sees them.
9. If all my wishes came true right now, life would be perfect
Basically, any external thing we depend on to make us feel good has the power to make us feel bad.
10. Loss is terrible
If you’ve abandoned yourself in the effort to keep anyone or anything else, unlearn that pattern. Live your truth, losses be damned. Just like that, your heart and soul will return home.
My question for you is this, what are the life lessons that you would like to share or would like to unlearn?
WordPress bloggers, who are you hosted with and are you satisfied with them? Do they give you any kind of WP support?
The Dating Profiles Meme: The Full Course Meal
1. I am not a side dish–i am the full course meal!!!
You’re definitely full of something….
2. I do not want the kind of love I can live with, I want the kind of love I can’t live without.
You have one lucky mother…
3. I love to be outdoors doing things from hunting to biking to riding a motorcycle to walking on a hillside to swimming in a pond to watching a polo match.
Hunting? You’ve got the wrong babe. Call Sarah- she’ll take down a moose with ya- you betchya…
4. I believe if you meet someone on a date and you are not attracted to each other then there is no point in continuing to date.
How do you define attraction? Like magnets?
5. I have been viewed as a perfectionist, but what I believe in is when you do something, make sure you do it right!!
Which is why you’re looking for love on a Friday meme.
6. I am looking for someone who is half as happy to see me as my dogs.
Check out the humane society.
7. Liars and cheaters will not be tolerated!
Then get the fudge out.
8. I am in need of some down time.
Check yourself back in….by all means….
9. I wanna be with someone who is better that the last relationship. The sex was not two good.
Maybe you should quit messing around with animals in the zoo. Just sayin’
10. You smile even when soaked on a wet day.What?! Are you on crack?
Welcome Friday Followers!
Win cool stuff!
- Peace Love Mom Mother’s Day Special! Ends 5/17
- Flirty Apron Giveaway! Ends May 12
- Win Horizon Organic Chocolate Milk and other goodies Ends May 8
- WORDPRESS GIVEAWAY