When is the last time you dumped a friend?
Would you know when it is time to dump someone?
The Frisky has some advice for us.
12 signs it’s time to drop a toxic friend.
1. The only time she’s free to hang out is when her boyfriend has plans with his brahs.
2. Your cat, Fluffy, died and when you told her, she said, “Fluffy who?”
3. You’ve made some new friends you really enjoy spending time with and she can’t stop bad-mouthing them.
4. When you ask yourself why you’re still friends with her, the only answer you can come up with is: “We’ve known each other forever.”
5. She makes the same mistakes over and over and over, expects you to listen to her whine about how unhappy she is, and then snaps at you if you suggest she changes her behavioral pattern.
6. You tell her you’re engaged and her only reply is: “You better not make me wear some ugly bridesmaid dress.”
7. You make a point of reaching out to her, but you can’t remember the last time she called, texted or emailed you.
The Frisky: Bad marriage may have serious effects on health
8. She skipped your 30th birthday party because she had “cramps.” You realize she has “cramps” every time the focus isn’t all on her.
9. When you suggest she might try therapy because she’s always in the middle of some crisis or other, she smiles and says, “But that’s what you’re for!”
10. She “calls dibs” on a cute guy you both spot at a party and when you start to argue, she puts her hand up and says, “You aren’t his type anyway.”
11. You make more money than she does, so naturally she expects you to always pick up the check.
12. She borrows your favorite leather jacket and looks ten times better in it. Unacceptable!
Have your dropped someone lately and why if yes?
How do you drop a friend?
Seems like for me when you no longer have something in common you kind of drift apart. Although, I did have to avoid someone because I disagreed (strongly) about her hubby’s business ethics. I like to call it, moving on.
1. I consider myself a “breath of fresh air”, not materialistic or fakey in any shape or form.
So you don’t have a job?
2. I’m just looking for someone to enjoy & share life with…..any takers??!
Rover raised his paw.
3. I try to see the world as still viable, and valid.
We’re still here aren’t we?
4. Seeking a partner that loves the mind as the true sexual, and emotional component of the human condition, hungers for a partner that can match me vibe 4 vibe.
“vibe 4 vibe”?
5. I need and desire a mate that will challenge my mind, make me laugh, and stir my heart in a blender of complex yet simple moves.
Try Romper Room
6. Talk 2 me,not at me. I will listen to u, not through u.
Okay…. GET A LIFE!
7. I am not afraid of the word need!!!
Need for employment?
8. my hobbies are hanging out wachin movies socially drink alittle but love someun that is pacinate abt what they wants.
My hobby is English.
9. This is only the beginning.
Beginning of the end?
10. I love to laugh. I have saying either laugh or get mad.
Mad at what? You smoking that silly stuff?
You can still have a Friday Follow…
More Sad Stuff….
I don’t know this person but, I am sending my prayers and I hope you do too. That’s what makes the blog world so special 🙂
I was going to split this post up but, then I thought why limit the number of people who can read the information? My goal is to spread the word.