This morning while I was dropping entrecards I stumbled upon my friend Lola’s blog.
Here is the first thing I saw:
Apparently, Lola and some her (now former) entrecard friends were all fed up with Malware. Stacy, From All Stacy, was saying the same thing. When I loaded my next batch of cards I was hit with 3 sites with the malware. You know, that red page that pops up from some funky www1. server and then it runs what may or may not be a virus threat warning. Twice I had to force quit. Whatever it was must have affected my site because I got a message from ‘Knitting and Sundries’ telling me that this too happened to her on my site.
I am hoping to be up and running again by the end of the weekend. I love WordPress blogging (I like Blogger blogging a lot!). I am thinking by the number of people affected by this who also use entrecard, that this is an entrecard related issue. As much as I enjoyed entrecard and visiting other sites, I am going to have to re-think this whole thing. It’s just not worth it.
Sunday Stealing: The Question Meme
01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
I’ve been married for 25 years- you tell me.
02) What was your dream growing up?
To be part of the Partridge Family or the Brady Bunch.
03) What talent do you wish you had?
Artist- although I can do stuff on the computer.
04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
I haven’t had one since New Years….you tell me.
05) Favorite vegetable?
06) What was the last book you read?
Someone sent me a book about dealing with aging parents and sibs.
07) What zodiac sign are you?
Sag- do these seem like repeat questions?
08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Who do you think I am- Dennis Rodman?
09) Worst Habit?
Do you think it’s answering questions with questions or memes?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
I’d tell you where to go most likely…
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
I can be optimistic about pessimists and pessimistic about optimists.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Give you some tic tacs.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Being stuck in an elevator with someone with bad breath asking me the same questions over and over, including one from yesterday…
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
There aren’t any.
16) Do you have any pets?
I have 2 dogs and lots of fish. Why?
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
You like Pit Bulls?
18) What was your first impression of me?
Girls don’t make passes at guys who wear glasses.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I’d grow 5 inches taller.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Huh? How bout we start editing these things?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
Canned Zero right from the fridge. Must be in there for a minimum of 2 days to get to the right temp.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Hide it from my kids.
26) What’s your favorite place to hang out at?
27) Do you believe in ghosts?
Do we need this question?
28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Answer 35 questions that I’ve answered before. Love it.
29) Do you swear a lot?
This question was in my first Sunday Stealing meme. I answers “HE#$ NO!”
30) Biggest pet peeve?
31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
See question 1.
33) Favorite and least favorite food?
34) Do you believe in God?
For me to know…
35) Will you join us this week for Wednesday Wickedness? (Bud has on a mission to make this Wednesday’s most popular meme. Please play this week so I can stop promoting it.)
You getting paid?