Will the leak ever end?
- April 20th was the date of the explosion.
- The cost per day of the oil spill to BP so far has been $16 million.
- 30% of our (US) oil production comes from this region
- Coast Guard says over 200,000 gallons a DAY is escaping
- The disaster has already cost the government $87 million, making it the third-most expensive cleanup effort in the nation’s history.
- Congress wants to impose a new gas tax to pay for the clean-up.
The Dating Profiles Meme: So Little to Ask
1. A relationship that is rooted in God, commitment, unconditional love, unconditional respect, loyalty, mutual appreciation, mutual understanding, great communication, honesty, openness, accountability, faithfulness, compromise, mutual support, sharing, partnership, lots of fun, adventure, romance and great depths of intimacy is so little to ask for I think.
Dude…I’m not in the mood. There is stuff going on in the world.
2. I don’t usually like risks but becoming a single parent has shown me that I can be empowered to do things I would not have done in the past.
I’m feeling for your kitty too.
3. I am a full time college student, going on my fifth year.
Fifth year…of what?
4. I enjoy walking the bike paths when weather is nice.
Ya know…that pisses off the bikers who then have to go into the street and piss off drivers like me.
5. I am successful, intelligent, motivated and interested in finding some companionship. I “live in the moment”.
Which is why you ended up on Bud’s silly Friday meme….
6. I will try to explain about my life, pesonality and what i think would be a good match however, i’m not one who likes talking about myself.
Don’t bother. Not interested.
7. We must be good example in our society and you must be the one I will love forever because divorce is not an option for me again and once i decide to fall in love with someone, I will love with all i am and all i had.
8. I want to be able to go and talk with you if i am down or not in a good mood. That is what relationships are all about. Isnt it?
Huh? I fell asleep.
9. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but, and at the same time, they most be responsible. Or at least somewhat, ya know?
Check the humane society.
10. My imagination helps me to perceive the world. Desire to perceive the world, desire to create and desire to love – these are constituents of my life.
Hey…your imagination has gotten you this far…
Hey Aloha Friday Friends
How do you connect with others online?
CHECK THIS OUT!
Welcome to the very first NEW Friday Follow hosted by Tami at Hearts Make Families, Harriet at Harriet and Friends, and Ian at The Daily Dose of Reality! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to find many interesting blogs that you like. This is all about sharing and having fun.
A few housekeeping issues: We are looking for hosts for later dates. We have decided that three hosts is a good number for each blog hop. As usual, the top slots will be reserved for the hosts so they will get a lot more attention to their blogs. Another great benefit is that each host will have the opportunity to showcase their work the week after they host on Friday-Follow.com.
We expect you to be on your honor and to have fun. These are only guidelines to make it more enjoyable for you. Here’s how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:
- Link up your blog name and URL using the McLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
- Grab the Friday Follow button and include on your Friday Follow blog post.
- Follow Friday-Follow.com so you can see the current things going on. If you haven’t check out the website yet, please do so.
- Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
As always, we are trying to improve the Friday Follow so here are a couple of rules to make the experience even better for you:
- Only one linky per blog. We do have a giveaway tab that you can include your giveaways on.
- Please try to keep your post current so that people can see your showcased work.
- Follow someone back if they follow you – this is common courtesy.
- No xxrated blogs.
- No spammers.
This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.
Three (3) Friday Follower of the Week!!
Each week we will randomly draw from three (3) blogs from the links for the next week’s Friday Follow, and each blog chosen will be placed in the highly coveted number #7, #8, and #9 position on the blog hop. The first blog chosen will also be given the option of doing an interview which will post on Friday-Follow.com on Thursday the next week. We love your participation and want to give back to you! You could be next!
Spread the word about Friday Follow by grabbing our button for your blog and come celebrate again every Friday. Feel free to also send out a tweet, blog, stumble or share the news in your own special way!
Guess what for joining the Friday Follow today – One lucky participant will win a T-Shirt!!! Courtesy of CafePress in honor of Father’s Day!!
Did you know that you can find amazing personalized gifts you can customize – all at CafePress?
If you are interested in being a host or sponsoring a blog hop for Friday Follow, feel free to contact any one of your hostesses using email@example.com.
Thank you for joining us. Have fun!