Models are making the bucks again…
According to the latest Forbes list of the World’s Top-Earning Models.
- Gisele Bundchen, remains at No. 1 spot with an estimated $35 million in earnings (Tom only made $9,000,000 last year)
- Heidi Klum ranked 2nd with $14 million
- Kate Moss ($7.5 million),
- Adriana Lima ($7 million)
- Doutzen Kroes ($6 million). She’s the face behind Calvin Klein, L’Oréal and now Victoria’s Secret .
Recently, Lydia from On the Verge returned from her blogging hiatus. She was/is a very popular blogger and was missed by many.
I’m suppose to tell you 8 facts about me.
1. Yes, my name is Harriet. There is no rhyme or reason why my parents named me that. They went to the hospital with the intent of naming me Marsha or Ilene. I’m suspicious that they named me Harriet after my brother had a fit at the hospital because he wanted a BB gun instead of a sister. I’m over it.
2. This October, hubby and I will be celebrating 25 years of marriage. I can’t believe I’ve done anything for 25 years let alone put up with someone else for that long.
3. I love eating peanuts in the shell. They make a huge mess and make me thirsty.
4. I wake up seriously early in the morning to take my dogs running every morning. It’s close to a 5 mile journey. I know the paper delivery people quite well. I’ve also seen a few good busts going down.
5. Yoga really keeps me centered. It also helps alleviate those aches and pains of middle age.
6. I believe in Karma. It helps prevent guilt, revenge, and other stresses associated with stupid people.
7. I don’t hate. There are people who I feel bad for and am interested in hearing about in a Karma way…for instance…
8. Last week, for the first time ever, I celebrated mother’s day and my mother’s birthday without a mother.
So, My question for you this week is tell me one amazing fact about you…
The Dating Profiles Meme: The Dog Out of the Car Window
1. I smile every time I see a dog with its head out a car window.
Do ya drool too?
2. I’m been separated for close to a year and just would like to hang out and meet new people.
Separated? How long does that surgery take anyway?
3. If I had a nickel for every time I sneezed I’d be rich.
Then you could buy a new shirt that isn’t covered in snot….
4. Because of my hair products I usually smell like coconuts.
I’m thinking it may not be the hair products stinkin’ you up.
5. As for who I am looking for I would like to meet someone who can share some of the activities I love as well as teach me new things. Like fetch?
6. We are the crowd, we’re c-comin’ out.
Stay off the crack sweetie.
7. Everyone is looking to be loved and to love someone but I guess I want more than that.
Maybe the humane society can help you.
8. My favorite things to do is spending every free moment with family and friends. Unfortunately most of my friends and family don’t live even remotely near by because I’m new to this area.
You mean they’ve all been adopted out.
9. Life has thrown me a curve ball and sucked the air out of me completely. So, I’m looking for friendship at first and what will be, will be. Don’t forget to wear a collar.
10. Have a heart of gold but just no one to share it with. Kinda like the Tin Man….