Hi and welcome to our brand new Wednesday Wickedness. We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little “twist” is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let’s begin this week’s memeToday we picked Taylor Swift. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I never want to change so much that people can’t recognize me.” Do you believe people can truly change?
Depends on what they’re changing I guess…
2. “People haven’t always been there for me but music always has.” Do you have people in your life you could always count on?
I did till my mom died and my dad kinda got dementia.
3. “I’m intimidated by the fear of being average.” Do you thing there is anything wrong with being average?
Thing or Think? D’oh…I hate when I do that. Does that make me average?
4. “Never believe anyone who says you don’t deserve what you want.” Do you believe you deserve everything you want?
Wait..what? If it’s good stuff..hellya I deserve it. However, keep in mind that I do believe in Karma.
5. ” I have to believe in fairytales and I have to believe in love.” Do you believe in fairy tale love?
After 25 years of marriage- does Jose Cuervo count?
6. ” I wouldn’t want to date a pushover who would let me make all the plans and have all the control.” Do you believe in sharing the control in your relationships?
Depends which relationships. PITA clients? ummm…don’t get me started. Hubby? Depends what I want.
7. “Sometimes [finding new friends] is the best thing about dating. I’ve met so many friends through guys that I’ve dated. And now, the guys are gone but the girls are still around.” Did you ever make a close friend from someone that you’ve dated?
I’m not sure I’ve been on a date since like 1981….that’s close to 100 years ago…
8. “But there are a lot of rumors out there that you just have to ignore.” Has anyone ever spread something malicious about you?
Well, the other day Bud said;
So, since Harriet is important, I decided to wait till after I posted. I’m a damn good friend, aren’t I? Now if I can just convince her to tryWednesday Wickedness, to get Sam off my back, life will be getting better all the time.
Thom said this:
10. How would the people who only know you online describe you? Don’t they know me personally? I mean what’s the difference. pffft Good one Harriet
Does this look malicious? Should I sue?
9. “I set goals that are just a little bit out of reach, but not totally out of reach.” How do you go about setting your goals?
Depends on what I want. If it’s something good, I’ll be a bit more efficient. If it’s cleaning or laundry…not so efficient.
10. ” I remember seeing girls crying in the bathroom every Monday about what they did at a party that weekend. I never wanted to be that girl.” Have you ever done something at a party that you’ve ever regretted?
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player’s posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!