They crashed a party at the White House last year because they were grandiously delusioned (made these up) that they were on the party list. Now they say the President of the United States (you know, the leader of the Free World who is also busy dealing with an oil spill, Congress, and a war or 2…) owes them an apology!
“It would be nice if somebody apologized to us and for (the White House) to call it quits,” Tareq Salahi told Radar Online. “I would certainly not treat anyone this way that comes to my house, even if there was a question about an invitation, or there was some miscommunication … I would still welcome anyone and be gracious.”
“The American way is to love people,” added Michaele.
I put up with Jill and Kelly from NY and Danielle from NJ, do we really need a DC Housewives with these people?
And, why are they not in jail????
This week is going to be easy… just one question. Ok, well maybe not so easy. Take each letter of the alphabet and describe something in your life… don’t skip any!
A-apple orchard very close by to my house
B- my last name starts with this
C- Use to have cats
D- Now have dogs
E-Use to live in a town that started with E
F- Love food!
G-Have a wonderful garden
I-I was IamHarriet
J-Just don’t know
K-Kraft has a plant here and if the wind is blowing from the north, the entire town stinks.
L-loser across the street hates dogs and wears floods.
M-I’m a mom
N-Son calls me a noob even though I don’t play WOW
P- Love pickles, popcorn, and my peony’s
Q-I only have a quarter left since I got my hair done yesterday
R- I like to run
S-Someone shut my dogs up please
T-My daughter’s friend is in a bit of trouble
U-The fly in my window is ugly
V-I need a vacation
W- Why doesn’t Bud steal this one?
X-I had dental x-rays last year- big whip
Y-yesterday I got my hair done
Z-Hubby owned a 75 Z until they towed it away last year.
Got this in an email and it just so happened that there were 13!
1 A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills… she has 14 kids but she doesn’t really care..
2. One of life’s mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain 5 lbs.
3. My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
4. The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
5. The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don’t know what you are doing, someone else does.
6. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.
7. Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today..
8 Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.
9. I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my panties.
10. Amazing! You hang something in your closet, for a while, and it shrinks 2 sizes!
11. Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like…’You know sometimes I forget to eat!’…..Now, I’ve forgotten my address, my mother’s maiden name, and my keys, but I have never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat!
12. The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing — and then they marry him.
13. I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That’s my idea of a perfect day!