Seriously, if a girl appeared at your hotel room with a black eye and acting strangly from drugs, what would you do?
If you are Lawrence Taylor, you’d be accused of paying her $300 for sex. The girl was 16- he is 51.
The girl was said to have been a runaway who met up with an ex-con turned pimp. LT admitted paying for sex (well, I hear cops found a condom in his room). In papers filed in federal court authorities claim LT told them that after “engaging in sex acts” with the victim, he paid her $300 in cash He was charged with third-degree rape and patronizing a prostitute. Do we see anything about an under-aged victim here? He could have done the right thing and called the cops.
This sounds like a bad made-for TV movie from 1978- the girl told cops that she met the ‘pimp’ at a bus stop and that he told her he could give her a place to stay and a way to earn money (this was in March). The girl says he also gave her Ecstasy and marijuana before causing her “to engage in multiple commercial sex acts” for prices ranging from $80 to $150. He advertised her services by sending cell phone photos of her and posting ads on Web sites, the complaint says. Guess LT has been busy.
BTW- HuggyBear was sentenced in April 1994 to eight to 25 years in prison for first-degree manslaughter. He was paroled in March 2008.
Hey boomers…are you having less sex?
(I don’t want to know….)
AARP says that Americans 45 and older are far more open to sex outside of marriage than they were 10 years ago, but they’re engaging in sex less often and with less satisfaction, according to a major new survey by AARP. In the 1999 survey, 41 percent of the respondents said nonmarital sex was wrong. That figure dropped to 22 percent in the new survey.
Saturday 9: Hey Jealousy
1. When was the last time that you got jealous?
I don’t…the grass is always greener…
2. At what point do you finally decide it’s time to move forward with your life (like, major changes)? How do you know? What do you do?
Major life changes. When my mother died and my parents needed my assistance. It’s a slap in the face that you’re getting old.
3. When is it time to just let it (‘it’ can be whatever you choose) go? How do you know? What do you do? I think things over while I’m running and I contemplate the options. I had a PITA client this week that I just had to let go. The money wasn’t worth the drama and bad Karma.
4. How many times must someone push your buttons before you’ve just had enough? Why?
The client mentioned above- I am pretty easy going and can usually over-look things. However, he crossed the line more than once and enough was enough.
5. If I S/O were to cheat on you, could you ever see yourself giving them a second chance? Or a third? The only thing he would ever cheat on me with is golf…and I look at it as well-needed alone time.
6. What was the last thing that someone did that you were very grateful for? Daughter got me out of the house yesterday to go shopping and bought me lunch.
7. How much time do you spend online in a given weekday? What about the weekends? I’m I’m gonna ignore this question…..
8. How many online journals/blogs do you read regularly? What are some of your favorites and why? Depends on the day of the week. There’s usually a lot of fun stuff online Fridays and I’m usually done with my work so I can hit a lot. I’m attempting to hit 100 comments each a day between Friday and Sunday. The problem is that I usually lose count (well-known fact challengers) so I end doing way more.
9. What was the last major purchase that you made? Bought my daughter an iPad for graduation. She LOVES it 🙂