What’s your Sunburn Protection Factor (SPF)?
By now we have all heard the warnings and read about the dangers of too much sun exposure. And, we know that SPF is a measure of how much solar energy (UV radiation) is required to produce sunburn on protected skin (i.e., in the presence of sunscreen) relative to the amount of solar energy required to produce sunburn on unprotected skin.
MY QUESTION FOR YOU IS-
What kind, level and/or SPF Sunscreen are you using?
I use Lubriderm with spf 15 on my body every morning when I get our of the shower. I also use other products if I’m going to be outside. I’ve had enough sun exposure while I was a teenager.
The Dating Profiles Meme: Best of Luck
1. AM 29,POSTING MYSELF HERE FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OF DOING ONLINE DATING AND I WISH MYSELF BEST OF LUCK.
2. Friends would tell you that I’ve had a tough life. I would tell you that my life has made me tough.
3. i am an accountant and musician with a wicked sense of humor.
A very scary combination if you ask me.
4. I’m what you would call “REAL”!
REAL…like REAL Lemonade or real like real stupid?
5. Welcome back everyone.I took a break from dating.for vie months.
Thanks for reminding us
6. My son tells me my problem is that I am too nice.
Before or after you give him money?
7. It would be nice to have someone to share the rest of my life with.
What happened to your son?
8. Do you feel small next to an ocean?
Do you feel small next to a real man (I almost said something about a locker room but, this is a family-friendly site)
9. I do not want anyone to respond if they are not serious about getting to know me.
10. Here are a few adjectives that describe me: warm-hearted, intelligent, spunky, passionate, inquisitive, great eyes, self-respecting, loyal, sincere, strong intellect, emotional maturity, a deep appreciation for life’s gifts, silly, sensual, having a zest and curiosity for life, uninhibited, adventurous, well traveled, inquisitive, open mind, confident, well-rounded, reasonably outgoing, persistent, honest, and self-knowledgeable.
I’ve got a few more but, I must move on with this post sweetie…
Are you an Illinois Blogger?
Meet up with other Illinois Bloggers and promote your site for free!
Welcome to the 4th Friday Follow hosted by our awesome hostesses, Stephanie at Goober Grape Monkeyman, Meg at Just Another Manic Mommy, and Traci at Traci66. Thank you ladies for being willing to host! Please stop by and see these awesome ladies.
We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to find many interesting blogs that you like. This is all about sharing and having fun.
We expect you to be on your honor and to have fun. These are only guidelines to make it more enjoyable for you. Here’s how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:
- Link up your blog below.. One Link per blog
- Grab our Friday Follow button include on your side bar, or post.. grab the linky information if you want it
- Follow the Friday-Follow blog and the hostesses in slots 1, 2 & 3 that have volunteered today to host
- Follow the blogs you want, leave comment saying you are from Friday Follow – use common courtesy
- No spammers, or xxrated blogs – family friendly
If you need more guidelines about following see Friday-Follow.com
This list is new each week and closes on Saturday at 11:59pm EST. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.
Congratulations to our first Three Friday Follow Winners!!!
Each week we will randomly draw from three (3) blogs from the links for the next week’s Friday Follow, and each blog chosen will be placed in the highly coveted number #7, #8, and #9 position on the blog hop. The first blog chosen will also be given the option of doing an interview which will post on Friday-Follow.com on Thursday the next week. We love your participation and want to give back to you! You could be next!