Okay Real simple….tell me…how do I get “More Pleasure” each day…
1. Play that song you love so much. Repeat.
2. Seek out the sommelier.
3. Don’t buy boxed sets of DVDs. Buy them one at a time and space out the pleasure.
4. Keep your child’s baby shoes in your desk at work.
5. Read (or watch or participate in) something that takes your breath away. This pleasurable tickle is uniquely human and can be achieved in multiple ways: praying, watching nature programs, and reading stories of personal triumph, to name a few. Whatever gives you that lump-in-your-throat feeling, pursue it any way you can.
6. Look outside. Even a small dose of nature elevates our mood. But accept no substitutes!
7. Pet a dog (any dog). Physical contact with animals increases the brain chemicals associated with pleasure and decreases those associated with stress.
8. Grin and bear it. People react better to you when you look happy, leading to a reinforcing cycle of good vibes.
9. Give. If we act generously, we feel joyful.
10. Make the bath as hot as you can stand it.
I love Google Voice!
I’ve owned my iPhone for a short while now and I love everything about it…except….you can’t do much about the voice mail beyond customizing it.
Woohooo! I discovered Google Voice..
To sum it up….every time someone calls my phone and wants to leave a message…Google Voice jumps in and answers the phone. Then it transliterates (albeit…at work in progress) the message into test and emails and texts it to me. Cool huh? I hate answering the phone! And…if I don’t recognize the caller I won’t answer it!
I live a lame area where lots of cool stuff is not available but, if you live in a cool area you can sign up for their service that…this is so cool…gives you one phone number that CAN ANSWER ALL OF YOUR PHONES!
- Voicemail transcription
- One number
- Personalized greetings
- International calling
- SMS to email
- Share voicemails
- Block callers
- Screen callers
- Mobile app
- Conference calls
It’s time for mayhem on a Monday!
Today we are having fun with the “F-words” – well not THE “F-word”, but the many others.
For each answer, see how many words that start with “F” that you can use (without having to use THE F-word).You can use other words but, make sure at least one word in each answer starts with the letter “F”.
1. What’s your favorite kind of pizza?
Fond of cheese pizza- not fruit pizza
2. What is the best day of the week and why?
Forget Monday- for sure Friday!
3. If you were to go to McDonald’s for lunch, what would you order?For sure no French Fries Fried in oil.
4. The phone rings and you’re in a bad mood. You answer it and it’s a telemarketer. What do you say?Funny- fly a friggin’ foofoo kite!
5. You’re driving down the street, attempting to keep a safe distance between you and the person in front of you, some loud little car cuts in front of you. What do you do?Forget to find the horn in time no doubt for sure.
6. It’s 95 degrees (35c) and the humidity makes it intolerable. Your friend who is vacationing for the month at a beach side home calls and asks you what your weather is like. What do you say? Full of fine sunshine friend!
7. What happened to you or what have you done in the past week, that you would never want anyone else to have to go through?Female Family member fun and games that freakin’ stressed me out.
8. What would have rather been doing this past weekend? Flying in F-22 Raptor…whatever the Freak that is…
9. What visions (as in people) would you rather not have to look at in the summer?
Full of flubber fools hanging out of their swimsuits etc. For goodness freakin’ sakes….put a friggin’ shirt on.
10. the bonus question
This is the socialite better known as “The Cat Lady.” She found her millionaire hubby cheating on her and divorced him in 1999. They say that since then she has reportedly spent $4 million on plastic surgery.
In 20 words or more, using as many “F” words as possible, write a short paragraph on the above.
For freakin’ goodness sake. Forget about the flowing vail Fiona. Flush away your friggin’ fool of a surgeon for letting a female do that freakin’ stuff. For what?
Thanks for playing! See you next week.