Holy Cat Legs!
This cat, Oscar, lost both back paws after a traumatic accident involving a combine harvester (I’m sure it happens all the time). Oscar has now been fitted with prosthetic limbs. It’s groundbreaking surgery that the custom-made implants “peg” the ankle and mimic the way in which deer antler bone grows through skin. The prosthetic legs, called intraosseous transcutaneous amputation prosthetics (Itaps) were developed by a team from University College London.
Did ya see a Lunar Eclipse?
A partial lunar eclipse occurred early Saturday and was especially well seen in parts of North America thanks to an optical illusion that will make the moon look bigger than normal.
The moon passes through part of Earth’s shadow, temporarily becoming dark, starting at 6:17 a.m. EDT (1017 GMT) Saturday morning. That cosmic line-up coincides with the full moon of June and a so-called “moon illusion” that, weather permitting, should offer quite a show, according to a NASA announcement.
Does this woman exist? Or is she a French Twin?
- Crazy Sam
- Cedar Fall, Rhode Island, United States
- Hi! I’m your host Sam Winters. Memes are probably the downfall of civilization. However, we LOVE them! We are trying to fill a void of a lack of Saturday memes. So, we decided to create our own meme for your pleasure once a week. Please let us know when your answers are up!
1. Do you believe that we will ever be contacted by beings from another planet?
Didn’t you see ET?
2. Have you or a family member ever traced your family tree?
Nada…I should. It’s like $24/month to use Ancestry.com
3. Did you ever consider an acting career?
Um no. should I?
4. What is the funniest situation you’ve witnessed in a religious setting?
I was at a Bris (circumcision ceremony) once and every male in the room hid behind their hands at the big moment. I’m talking over 100 men…
5. What’s the first movie you remember ever seeing in a theater?
I think it was the Wizard of Oz- not the original release thank you
6. What’s the most difficult confession you’ve ever had to make?
Well, last week I admitted that I really do enjoy these memes.
7. What is a city that you have visited and hated?
St. Louis. It is the armpit city of the USA. Note: I said city as opposed to state. I could name a few armpit states but, then again, why dwell on confederacy.
8. Has anyone in your life been “they one who got away”?
Did my mother put you up to this question?
9. Why do you think the 10 foot duck walked into the bar on Thursday Thunks?
As long as it’s posted on time…I wouldn’t crab about it.