This was the headline:
This was the star
They say that it took a SWAT team to surrounded a Los Angeles house Saturday where investigators believed the porn actor suspected of killing a colleague with a prop sword was holed up.
Here are some excerpts from the comments to the story:
was expecting to read them being bludgeoned to death by sex toys.
Now there’s violence in the porn industry. Good grief! What is the world COMING to, anyway…?
BAN MACHETE STYLE PROPS!!!
I know its always sad when innocent people are killed in the workplace, but am I going to be the first one to make the joke about the “prop weapon” that was used by the porn actor in the murderous attack?
Last words of the victim “My machete is longer then yours”…
His lawyer will contend easy access to internet prom caused his actions therefore he is not responsible.
Coming soon…. Straight to video at your local smut rental shop …..
“THE MURDER ON THE ORIENT XXXPRESS — The Steven Hill Story”
What use would a machete be for a porn film?
So did he loose anything important? You know what. Wonder if this would be covered under employment compensation? After all he was injured on the job.
lol thats funny Im sorry
cut off his pee pee
this would never happen in straight porn.
Damn yahoo! we the readers need more information on the weapon! LOL
Who ever said porn was easy?
JOHNNY WAD !!!!!!
accused of attacking a co-worker with a machete-type prop weapon used in porn production
— what do they make there? snuff films.
1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Groceries at Sam’s Club
3. What do your bank checks look like?
Just ordered Breast Cancer Awareness ones cause my bank is being eaten up by PNC.
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
My son’s closet. Sure is fitting for a Sunday Stealing 🙂
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
To travel to Hawaii with Bud to play video games on the bus ALL DAY LONG.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
I have this amazing collection of dirty dishes.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Hubs and I went to a Mexican joint nearby for lunch yesterday. He owed me cause it was I who mowed the lawn and put mega hours into the yard work.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
I always forget. Usually I’ll just buy a ton of cards at the card store and then use them when I need em.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
11. Name a magazine you subscribe to?
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I Google everything!
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Pizza last night
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
Shoes and underwear
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
The one that fits
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
My mind….I think
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
Hubby came into this marriage with a big black leather chair. So I put it in my son’s room and he annihilated it as expected.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
A card reader at Best Buy. Wrong size
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
22. Your favorite board game?
23. What was the last board game you played?
Dude- this is the 21st century.
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
Mars (at least I didn’t say the other planet that starts with an U)
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
Bring me a margarita.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
My SIL just got married a week ago and there were no bridesmaids.
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Cleaning up after memes.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
I burnt out on chicken many years ago. Too many diets.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
Live in Illinois?