Have you seen the latest hot video from youtube…
Thank goodness this one’s not a smoker…
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Greeding Ruler. He does not state where he ripped it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. It’s a long one, we’ll do it in two parts! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Oh My! Meme, Part One
1. The phone rings; who don’t you want it to be?
Anyone I should talk to.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I park next to the return thing to make it easier.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Lots of depends here…who else is there, booze, etc
4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you?
Just read a nice comment from Mark-
Don’t worry , even with a tattoo you wouldn’t be 89 with a sagging butterfly (you’d be 29 for your 60th year with a sagging butterfly). Have a great Saturday.
Bud had a nice one too today-
I am not sure that I’ve said anything about the loss of your mom. I bet she was very proud of the woman that you have become…
5. Do you play the lottery?
I’m not lucky like that.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you?
7. Do you like to ride horses?
I’m vertically challenged which makes it hard to get on a horse.
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes, my parents dumped me at camp and yes, I hated it.
9. What is your favorite party game?
I hang with people too old to play party games. We drink and gossip instead.
10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
No cause they probably have a disease or 2.
11. When was the last time that you lied?
Does stretch the truth to encourage someone to move on count?
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Married someone with a different religious background. Beliefs may be a different thing. We’ve been married for 25 years so I guess it worked out okay.
13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Dude- it was the 80’s…we had disco and happy hours then.
14. Use six words to describe yourself.
Repeat question….. I am Harriet….I’m a mom
15. Name a song that could make you cry?
Wish you were here- it was what I had playing in my car when my FIL passed.
16. Are you pleased with your education?
Every day is an education…
17. How do you feel about gun control?
18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed?
19. How often do you have a romantic weekend?
A what???? Are you on crack?
20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read?
Time and Newsweek are as adult as I get.
22. What are you told about your eyes?
I’m practically blind…
23. How tall is just right?
Just right I guess
24. Where is your dream house located?
I’ll let you know when I find it.
25. Do you have a secret fetish?
I love memes even though I moan and groan about them.
26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type?
If this counts…hellya
27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper?
Do kids count? “Mom…here take this and have it washed by 5pm…”
28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays?
To be honest…I went there with some friends of various colors. They had gotten there first and got the table. They were seated in the back of the empty restaurant. When I got there, a ‘pretty’ family came in and was seated in the front of the empty restaurant. That was the last time I was in there.
29. When was the last time you were at Church?
Went to my SIL’s wedding in a Quaker meeting house.
30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Petsmart for dog grooming.
31. What was your favorite job?
Getting paid to do Sunday Stealing.
32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ?
I’m not picky.
33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play?
If Bud is hosting then that means it will be posted early enough (ahem) for maximum participation. People get really ticked off when it’s posted on Thursday morning.
34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
One is no longer with us so, I guess it’s my dad. He’s lost most of his hair though.
35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it’s okay to leave out the name)?
I’ve showered with my Schnauzer when her butt or legs gets nasty.
I don’t really want to read how other’s have answered this.