I received these in an email.
The World Naked Bike Ride in San Francisco is An International Demonstration in Protest of Our Dependence on Fossil Fuel. I’ve done a bit of editing because I run a Family-Friendly establishment here and, I like sponsors. But. apparently, this bike ride is quite popular. Just check out the families..with kids….in the background.
There is so much to say…like “ouch” or “where’s the sunblock” or “mommy…what’s wrong with that guy?”…
Takes a lot of courage…
Today we picked Frank Sinatra. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.” How often do you drink alcohol?
Don’t really that much since New Years.
2. “The best revenge is massive success.” Have you ever gloated or wanted to over success?
Yeah right. Last year I made a million dollas blogging.
3. “You gotta love livin’, baby, ’cause dyin’ is a pain in the [butt].” What do enjoy most about your life?
That every day I get to breath.
4. “I’m not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I’m not looking for the secret to life…. I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” Do you ever overthink a situation in your life?
Dude- you were married 4 times…that’s complicated to me.
5. “I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family – and I don’t think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.” Tell us about your best friend.
He’s sleeping on my foot. I’m thinking he’s probably hungry so I’d better get my happy you know what away from this computer and feed him.
6. “I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn’t be a staring contest.” How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a s/o to you?
Stupid is as stupid does.
7. “I drink to the confusion of our enemies.” What’s the closest situation that you’ve had to dealing with an enemy?
911 I guess.
8. “Orange is the happiest color.” What’s your favorite color?
9. “Dare to wear the foolish clown face.” Are you ever a clown?
Clowns freak me out.
10. “Don’t get even, get mad.” Have you ever tried getting even?
I believe in Karma.
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player’s posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!
Hey, Illinois Bloggers!
Check this out!