Triplets at 66!?
She says she wanted to be a mother all her life. Thanks to in vitro fertilization treatments, she is- to triplets. Her and hubby have been together for 44 years- incredible in itself.
Media reports say that the health of the two boys and one girl remains precarious. At only 2 pounds 6 ounces, 2 pounds 4 ounces and 1 pound 7 ounces, they are seriously underweight and are being monitored in the intensive care unit.
Hubby says “Bhateri has fulfilled my dream of having a child and gave my family an heir,” he says. “She was my first wife and after she failed to conceive a child, I married twice but again I did not have any child from my other wives also.”
“I wanted to have a family,” she said. “Before I didn’t have any children, even at this age, that’s why I gave birth to these children.”
“So what if she’s old?” her husband Deva Singh chimes in. He’s 70.
The couple tried for decades but had been unable to conceive until they discovered a fertility clinic that would treat Devi.
So…you’re wondering…..who’s sending these kids to college??
Sunday Stealing: The Eighty Meme, Part One
1. What curse word do you use the most?
Fu$5…I don’t know.
2. Do you own an iPod?
2..I run and you always need a back-up plan. Plus, I have the iPhone.
3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
I don’t talk on the phone…I text…
4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Mom and or dad probably.
5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
There was an Anthrax scare at the time and I did not do it. I’m thinking you got your numbers screwed up and meant to ask about 9/11/01…..
6. What was the last movie you watched?
Night of the Living Dead- the original.
7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
I take an antihistamine and it pretty much takes care of everything.
9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Geez…it’s been so long…who knows…it’s like they’re all bald with pot bellies these days.
11. What are you looking forward to?
Being done with this.
12. Do you own any band t-shirts?
Marching band ones that I stole from my son.
13. What will you be doing in one hour?
Eating dinner I hope
14. Is anyone in love with you?
Ya mean like the vagrants who depend on me to wash their clothes or the canines who are hounding me for dinner?
15. Last time you cried?
I cried laughing at South Park the other night.
16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Wouldn’t you like to know….
17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Wouldn’t you like to know….
18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
19. What were you doing before this?
Reading a silly comment someone who is reading this left for me…
20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
8. Always have been like that.
22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!
It’s all about the F-Word…..