Want to get famous?
Become one of the heaviest woman in the world.
That’s what this woman is doing.
Shes is a 42-year-old from New Jersey,and wants to weigh 1,000 pounds and only has 400 to go. She says she is healthy, despite now needing a mobility scooter when she goes shopping.
She’s also a model- a successful model on Supersizedbombsells.com, a Web site for men who worship big women, ABC News reports.
“I have fans who send me baklava and cheesecake and everything else you can imagine,” says Simpson. “I’m heavy, and I wouldn’t mind being heavier.”
So, how’s the diet going?
13 Blog Tips for being a popular blogger.
1. Have a presentable blog. Is your site attractive?
3. Post daily at least.
4. Take advantage of social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
5. Sign up for Twitterfeed to feed your blog to Twitter etc.
6. Comment those who comment you. At least make an attempt to do it in the near future.
7. Make commenting easy. It’s easier for you to delete the spam than it is for visitors to sit through Blogger word verification.
8. Don’t blog with the intent of making tons of money. It takes time and patience. If it were easy, we’d all be millionaires.
9. Don’t succumb to the ‘tribal’ or ‘click’ mentality. Spread your wings and make new blog friends.
10. Memes are a great way to meet new bloggers and look at blogs.
11. Be politically correct in your postings.
12. If you don’t know what you are doing with your blog code…stay the heck away from it.
13. Join blogging groups like this one for Illinoisans.
Thursday Thunks: Never Agree in the First Place
The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of my rocking tan I’ve got going and the number 45.
Driver’s Ed. Demon #1 is taking it right now. Did you pass your driver’s test the first time you took it?
No I did not! I think I took it like 3 times. I even flunked the vision test! I haven’t had a ticket yet either.
You are sitting outside on your deck in your comfy lawn chair, feet are up and the temp outside is perfect. There are no bugs to bite you and ruin the night… it’s peaceful and all you can hear is the birds singing and an occasional cricket. Whats in your hand?
My forehead because I probably fell asleep
How many graduation parties and weddings do you have to attend this summer? Ok.. how many are you invited to?
Went to 1 invited to like 3 I think.
There is no other choice in the matter – you must transform into a different race, but the catch is that you get to pick which race. What will you now be?
Race as in color? There are not that many choices. Race as in bike race? none.
Someone once said that the grass isn’t greener on the other side… are you jealous of your neighbor’s lawn?
Nope- it’s like a foot long cause their kids are lazier than mine.
Bud is walking along a beach barefooted and steps on a piece of glass buried deep in the sand. His foot is bleeding… does he cry, swear or stomp around on his other foot?
He plays it up for those nasty twins who btw, have diseases.
I’m gonna take you fishing… are you going to be a whiney baby and not bait your own hook and when you catch a fish am I gonna have to take it off the hook for you?
How bout we just meet at Red Lobster….
From a Facebook friend: When asked what would you bring with you to a deserted island, why doesn’t anyone answer “a boat”?
Because the situation doesn’t really ever happen.
Hamburger buns – sesame seeds or not?
No buns. Buns=carbs.
From Demon #1: Whats your favorite flavor of water?
Eclipse is coming out this month… are you going to see it?
See it pass through the theaters and to video real soon…
Everyone wants to know~ Why haven’t you joined ICForums yet?
Why haven’t you done Monday Mayhem yet? (Wonder who will read this)