1. “Peace. it does not mean to be in a place where there is no trouble, noise, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.” Do you keep your cool no matter what is going on around you?
Peace is a quality describing a society or a relationship that is operating harmoniously. This is commonly understood as the absence of hostility, or the existence of healthy or newly healed interpersonal or international relationships, safety in matters of social or economic welfare, the acknowledgment of equality and fairness in political relationships and, in world matters, peacetime; a state of being absent of any war or conflict. Reflection on the nature of peace is also bound up with considerations of the causes for its absence or loss.
Lady Gag…I mean Gaga…does this look like peace to you?
2. “Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.” Do you feel that career should be more important than your love life?
Sweetheart, women choose to ‘postpone’ their career NOT for a love life BUT, to raise children so they don’t become trash…..
3. “You have to be unique, and different, and shine in your own way.” In what way(s) do you feel that you are unique?
My eye brows match the rest of me.
4. “I want women — and men — to feel empowered by a deeper and more psychotic part of themselves. The part they’re always trying desperately to hide. I want that to become something that they cherish.” Do you feel that there is a part of you that you need to hide from most people?
Like my bra for instance….
5. “Love is like a brick. You can build a house, or you can sink a dead body.” Have you ever held on to a relationship even though you truly knew it was already over?
6. “Sometimes in life you don’t always feel like a winner, but that doesn’t mean you’re not a winner, you want to be like yourself.” Would your friends say that you are a winner in this game of life?
Well, I don’t go to baseball games and do this to the fans
7. “A glamorous life is quite different to a life of luxury. I don’t need luxury. For years, I was practically broke but I was still very vain and glamorous. And I still am.” Can you tell us about a time when you were broke and yet still happy?
When I didn’t go out in public with my hair looking like this
8. “I’m single right now and I’ve chosen to be single because I don’t have the time to get to know anybody. So it’s okay not to have sex, it’s okay to get to know people. I’m celibate. Celibacy’s fine.” Do you think staying celibate between relationships important?
Honey….I’m thinking there is a very fine reason why you are celibate and it has nothing to do with your choice to be so.
9. “Fight and push harder for what you believe in, you’d be surprised, you are much stronger than you think.” Tell us about an incident where you were stronger than you thought you were.
8 minutes ago when I said “shoot….I don’t wanna do a Gagme meme”
10. “I lie in bed and try to pray and breathe. I have a very overactive mind. I’m the sort of person who’d never take medication to calm myself. It’s maddening. But I love what comes out.” Do you feel that you always have the ability to calm yourself?
Like this? Real Calm…Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
Thanks for checking out our Wednesday craziness. We hope you join us again. Please visit our other player’s posts and make a comment. Join us next week for our next meme!