The Queen of England is in the US talking peace at the UN.
Word has it that she hasn’t been to the US in over 30 years.
The 84-year-old British monarch last visited the United Nations in 1957.
What purpose do you think, if any, the Queen has these days? Is she there purely for tourism $$$?
Do you think Charles will ever be king? Do you care?
The U.S. Postal Service has proposed a 2-cent increase in the price of a first-class stamp, bringing the cost to 46 cents. The change, if approved, will go into effect on Jan. 2. The price of first-class stamps has increased six times since 2001, when they cost 34 cents, twice as many times as it did in the 1990s.
Today we picked Robert Pattinson. Personally, I think he was chosen because I have no idea who he is and thus, I’ll be nice. Guess we’ll see…
Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I don’t really see the point in washing your hair. If you don’t care if your hair’s clean or not then why would you wash it?” How often do you wash your hair?
You were right peeps…can’t be nice…
I wash my hair daily. I run and stinky gross sweat gets all over it.
2. “I take way too long to get dressed, like way too long. But only for things like shows or if I have to do public appearances. Like, I’m ridiculous, I’ll keep getting changed and getting changed and then I’ll just put on the same thing I wore the day before.” Do you take longer to dress for a special event?
You certainly took long enough to tell us you take long enough to dress…
3. “My dad’s a car dealer, but I grew up in London, so I always say I don’t drive…I get driven. I got a driving lesson in Oregon, and then I bought a car in L.A. and I basically learned how to drive by people honking at me. I’m terrible at driving.” Are you a good driver? Do you know the Queen? Maybe you can tell us American’s what she really does.
Oh…haven’t had a driving ticket. Guess the Queen hasn’t either.
4. “I don’t spend any money. The only thing I’ve really bought is my car, which cost $1,500 and keeps exploding. It would be nice to buy a house for my parents, but at the same time my parents are so comfortable where they live; they would probably just feel like it was a burden. I wear the same clothes every day and the only thing I used to splurge on was DVDs.” If you had his money, what would be the first thing you spent it on?
Kid…you talk too much.
5. “I aspire to be Jack Nicholson. I love every single mannerism. I used to try and be him in virtually everything I did, I don’t know why. I watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest when I was about 13, and I dressed like him. I tried to do his accent. I did everything like him. I think it’s kind of stuck with me.” Who is your favorite actor?
Marcel Marceau. He was actually quite an impressive individual. And he also knew when not to talk too much.
6. “Someone stole my shoelaces once from my shoes. I still wear them and never put laces in them – they’re like my trademark shoes now!” Have you ever changed your appearance because of a random happenstance? Over shoelaces? Really?
7. “I never really considered myself attractive. I was always kind of gangly in school.” Do you consider yourself attractive?
Amazing- 2 sentences. That’s attractive.
8. “I definitely want to record an album, direct a film and start my own religion. I definitely wouldn’t have to pay taxes anymore.” If you started your own religion, what would it be like?
Perhaps, a religion helping people detect a need for therapy.
9. “I do bear some similarities in the sense that I’m not good at romance. I also think I lack basic finesse when it comes to women. I give up too easily even if I’m very attracted to someone.” Have you ever given up too easily in the game of love? Gee…I’ve been married for 25 years.
You may need to find yourself son.
10. ” I don’t want to disappoint girls who might think I’m very cool and smooth, which I’m not, I’m afraid. I’m still quite shy, although that seems to be something of an attraction for women.” Are you, or have you ever been attracted to shy people?
Trust me…with that gift of gab…you’re not as shy as you think. Okay…to be honest, I’m not really on Team Edward……