1. They do not always police things now do they?
2. If someone says download this to your computer to make you drop faster- DON’T DO IT! Unless you want to spend a day uninstalling malware.
3. Some of those quick drop sites do work. Thank goodness for the people who run these that update and check the sites out, unlike maybe Entrecard.
4. If you like to check out new sites on Entrecard by using the ‘campaign’ tab, be very weary if the site does not have a unique blog button.
5. MANY of those SEO/Marketing sites on Entrecard have Alexa rankings in the very high numbers. Now why is that?
6. Many of those ‘make money now’ sites have ‘donate’ buttons on their sidebar.
7. Like many entrecarders, I like Adgetize. However, is it really worth going through the trouble of clicking only to make 35 cents?
8. Watch your page tabs as they load for jumps and malicious loading. The sooner you can X them out the easier your life will be.
9. Despite all of the junk that goes around on entrecard, you can really get a lot of traffic, which is why they are still around.
10. Write reviews of other sites on entrecard? Why? We should be writing reviews of entrecard and their other ideas such as gambling (um…not legal in the US).
11. You can meet a lot of good people via dropping entrecards.
12. You can see a lot of ‘fly by night’ bloggers via dropping entrecards.
13. Why do people abandon blogs?
14. That individual who caused all of that ruckus earlier in the year (leading to a mass exodus, threats of lawsuits, and general bad will throughout the community) doesn’t even keep up his blogs or seem to drop any more. Guess he made his millions and left.
15. Everybody wants you to post their stuff ‘above’ the fold. While that is not always possible, if you’ve only have ‘junk’ up there, why not put your widget there instead. You’ll get more drops- I guarantee it.
16. More drops= More hits=More Traffic. Are you using Adsense?
17. You will most likely NEVER make enough money blogging to justify the consumption of productive time spent doing it. Face it.
18. Someone on the approval committee seems to not have a problem with sex-like and it’s subcategories. Have you noticed some of the new sites?
19. I love my mommy blogging friends but, they are the WORST droppers.
20. Droppers come and go and sometimes come back. A few I know who left during the late spring malware exodus say they miss the traffic and the friends they made.
21. Face it, there will always be ‘ghost dropping’. Move on.
Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
23. Do you rent movies often?
Just from On Demand
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
Diamond on my finger.
25. How many countries have you visited?
Geez…I don’t know…10? Is Texas a country yet?
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
How old is this meme???
27. Ever been on a train?
28. Brown or white eggs?
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
No, I’m living on Jupiter.
30. Do you use Chap Stick?
Blistex- it’s a better product.
31. Do you own a gun?
Um…do you know where you are right now?
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Only to injure stupid meme writers.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
34. Are you too forgiving?
Yep. I keep coming back for stolen memes.
35. Ever been in love?
Was this written by a 12 year old?
Bud…stay off of Facebook.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
Oh what the heck..
Was this written by a 12 year old?
Bud…stay of of Facebook.
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Are those like cheesy-poofs?
38. Last time you cried?
Something stupid that Cartman said and my son won’t stop repeating.
39. What was the last question you asked?
I asked Napoleon what he’s going to do today.
He answered, “whatever I feel like doing…geeeez”.
40. Favorite time of the year?
41. Do you have any tattoos?
This is becoming a weekly question. Any one else notice this?
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Ya got me.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
Join us for Monday Mayhem, which posts on Sundays, for our tribute to Mel.