What’s all this egg stuff?
I’m not a huge egg fan but, I do enjoy my runny omelets every now and then. And now they are saying that the number of eggs recalled in a nationwide salmonella scare has grown to more than half a billion. Do you have any idea how hard it is for the poor chickens to lay those babies?
The FDA says that symptoms of Illness include the following:
Healthy persons infected with Salmonella often experience fever, diarrhea (which may be bloody), nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain. In rare circumstances, infection with Salmonella can result in the organism getting into the bloodstream and producing more severe illnesses such as arterial infections (infected aneurysms), endocarditis and arthritis.
Who is at Risk?
Salmonella can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
Iowa egg producer Hillandale Farms of Iowa voluntarily recalled over 170,000,000 in 14 states
See a list of affected brands here at Egg Safety.org.
Check out foodsafety.gov for great egg info.
You guys are something.
Check out what these boys can do.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago?
It was cold in March. Probably not.
2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn’t have? Mean like my husband? You tell me.
3. Can you sleep in total darkness?Guess so.
4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say? Nothing cause I rarely answer the phone.
5. What do you think about the weather this summer? It’s definitely there.
6. How many people do you trust with everything?
No one because I become highly irritated when people touch my stuff and don’t return it to how they originally found it.
7. What was the last thing you drank?
Hello. It’s Saturday night and I’m doing Sunday Stealing. Ask one of the regulars.
8. Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Nope because then I’d have to believe in ghosts.
9. Name one thing you love about winter?
10. Have you ever dated a Goth?
I’m like old. Aren’t Goth’s like so 2007?
11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Reading what everyone else answers here.
12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
It rained this morning.
13. What’s the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only?
This is a toughy….I’ve been married to someone for 25 years.
14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
Listened to the rain.
15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you?
You mean like Freeloaders #1 and #2 and the canines?
16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with?
A certain sibling maybe. You just can’t fix stupid though.
17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
I’m like old and I don’t really care to let it roll baby.
18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months? How?
It’ll get cool out and my swimming days will be long gone.
19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it?
I am grateful for the things in my life and never hesitate to appreciate.
20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Did you see this? Read what is says on the bottom. heeeheeheee. I’m so grateful for the thief-master 🙂