Tomorrow is the Grand Opening of my new blog.
The blog is about Posh living on a budget. I was greatly inspired by the many people I met in Boston during my TJMaxx/Marshalls Fashionista week.
While I was there, the folks at TJMaxx were gladly displaying pictures from a wedding that took place at one of their stores.
The Michigan couple, a Sports Writer former newspaper staffer, were married at the T.J. Maxx in Mt. Pleasant. Of course, the Today show was there.
Sunday Stealing: The Crafty Fifty Meme, Part Two
Cheers to all of us thieves!
26. What do you normally smell like?
I have no idea. Ask my dogs.
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood?
Have no opinion of her.
28. Been to “The Vegas”?
29. How far away do you live from your parents?
Since they’re both buried in the ground, that’s a tough one to answer.
30. Are you happy with your job?
Bud pays me well to play his memes.
31. Where do you work and what do you do there?
I’m the singing peanut vendor at Wrigley Field.
32. What did you get in the mail today?
A bill. Want it?
33. How do you like your steak cooked?
Med well. When will it be done?
34. Britney Spears…is she back?
This question is so 2009.
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell?
I don’t eat fast.
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind?
I was sick in bed with no remote.
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore?
Vicariously in North by Northwest.
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie?
39. Are surveys like the cocaine of myspace?
Are you on crack?
40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)?
TJMaxx HQ 🙂 It’s like Harriet’s Mecca.
41. What is your favorite candle scent
Nothing that will make me hungry.
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted?
What a coincidence. Did you read my post yesterday? It was about a hotel that I stayed in that was once a Jail. You want possible haunting? Lie there in bed at night and listen…
43. Do you smoke cigarettes?
No, I like life.
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA?
Yes. Dumb question btw.
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport?
Good gravy….I don’t know. 100?
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough?
I think the questions could have been edited. Like this one. But, what would Sunday Stealing be without dumb questions?
47. Are you currently planning a trip?
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care?
See what I mean. Edit.
49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills
50. What do you think about space travel?
I think margaritas do a much better job.