If you are here for Wickedness, Go here
As many of you probably already know, I visited the HQ of TJMaxx last week. We all want to know, what does the handbag sample room look like there. Well, wait no longer…
If you want to read more about my visit to TJMaxx, check out my new blog, Posh on a Budget.
Regular Wordless Linky-
For those of us interested in combining a follow with Wordless
Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness. We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little “twist” is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. Got it? Great! Let’s begin this week’s meme!
Today we picked Hugh Grant. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “Basically, my life is so boring, it’s embarrassing.” How boring do you think your life is? Not as boring as yours…since you got caught and dumped.
2. “But I just know from experience that accent wise, even if you’re an accent genius, crossing the Atlantic is the hardest thing in the world either way.” Can you do any accents? If not, do you know someone who is good at it? I’m trying to sound like you right now but, you cannot hear me can you?
3. “For any new technology there is always controversy and there always some fear associated with it.” What technology did you at first fear that you now could not live without? iPhone. I admit it. Thom was right.
4. “I cling to the fantasy that I could have done something more creative. Like actually writing a script, or writing a book. But the awful truth is that I… probably can’t!” Do you, or have you ever, thought you have a book in you? Never thought about it.
5. “I had Courtney Love’s left bo#4m out of her dress on my plate in front of me. It was extraordinary. I didn’t know where to look.” Have you ever been in a similar type of situation? Yeah…when I was br#$stfeeding my kids. Notice the #$, they are there because thoseword drive Google ads nuts and they bonk you.
6. “The moral of filmmaking in Britain is that you will be screwed by the weather.” How does the weather effect where you live?Well, it was below 82 for the first time in months today. I was getting use to the oppressive humidity.
7. “When I think about actors I know, I’d much rather hear about who they’re shagging than what film they’re doing next.” How about you? Are you more interested in you favorite artist’s next work, or the TMZ side of it all? Neither.
8. “Women are frightening. If you get to 41 as a man, you’re quite battle-scarred.” Have you ever felt “battled-scarred” by a relationship or relationships in general? If yes, do tell.Dude, if you’re over 40, a male, and unmarried there is a reason why most likely (not including my regular visitors).
9. “You know everyone loves to be the villain.” Do you tend to root for the bad guy? I’m not a guy- see #5.
10. “I think that’s the whole point of Bridget Jones. It’s all about that it’s okay to fail.” What have you failed at and learned a lot from? Meme stealing. Leave that one to bud.