The National Association of Homebuilders
Just came out with their list of the five most affordable major metro areas in the nation for homebuyers.
topping the list of affordable places to buy a home Syracuse, NY
1. SYRACUSE, NY: The median price of a home was $88,000, with an affordability score of 97.2%, median income was $64,300.
2. INDIANAPOLIS, IN: The median price of a home was $113,000, with an affordability score of 94.3%. The median income was $68,700.
3. DETROIT, MI: The median price of a home was $85,000, with an affordability score of 93.8%.The median income was $55,900.
4. YOUNGSTOWN, OH: The median price of a home was $74,000, with an affordability score of 93.3%. The median income was $53,500.
5. BUFFALO, NY: The median price of a home was $112,000. The affordability score was 93.3%; the median income was $63,700.
Return of the Leggings.
I for one am thrilled that legging have returned to the fashion forefront. They are so comfy and can look good…if…
recently Oprah.com posted four rules can help guide women who want to adopt this ongoing trend:
- Thick, unshiny fabrics like double knits don’t show bulges.
- Layering is crucial. Think of leggings as tights rather than pants; put them under skirts, dresses, or tunics.
- Longer tops (at least to midthigh) camouflage tush, stomach, and hips.
- Leggings can look tacky with the wrong footwear. I prefer flats, boots, or a low heel
5 Reasons to Wear Leggings
1. They are comfy
2. They look good.
3. They are affordable.
5. They now come in denim 🙂 called Jeggings
You can read more about fashion on a budget at Poshonabudget.com