From an email that I got…
This is the true story of a Garage Owner in the Southwest New Mexico
He was sick and tired of thugs breaking into his garage shop to steal tools, etc. So he came up with this idea.
He put the word out that he had a new Mexican Lion that would attack anyone that would break in or climb his fence.
Today we picked Angelina Jolie. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
Oh! One more thing: If you have a request for a celebrity for us to use, please leave the suggestion in our comment section. Thanks!
1. “All women do have a different sense of sexuality, or sense of fun, or sense of like what’s sexy or cool or tough.” What do you do to feel sexy?
I sit around on the computer all day answering meme questions.
2. “I don’t think the money people in Hollywood have ever thought I was normal, but I am dedicated to my work and that’s what counts.” Do you think people think you are normal? Why be normal?
3. “If you ask people what they’ve always wanted to do, most people haven’t done it. That breaks my heart.” What have you always wanted to do? Well…remember Thelma and Louise…the hotel scene with Brad?
4. “There’s something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate your life now.” What do you appreciate the most about your life at this time?
The freeloaders who are sucking me dry.
5. “Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else.” If you could be somewhere else, where would you be and why? Putting away the laundry that I keep putting off.
6. “I need more sex, OK? Before I die I wanna taste everyone in the world.” Have you ever felt that you need more sex to be happier?
You mean like Tiger Woods?
7. “If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I’m not frightened by anyone’s perception of me.” Have you ever made a fool of yourself? If yes, spill. Once when I was doing this meme where you were suppose to use lyrics as answers, I mis-read the novel length instructions (like many others). I was so embarrassed when Thom outed me.
8. “I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.” How often do you feel guilty? Only when I don’t respond with bones.
9. “I never like being touched, ever. People used to say I held my breath when they were hugging me. I still do.” Are you ever uncomfortable being touched? No never.
10. “Oh, God, I struggle with low self-esteem all the time! I think everyone does. I have so much wrong with me, it’s unbelievable!” Give us an example of what you’ve done when feeling low self-esteem. Angelina Perfect Bod Joie with the hot S.O. having self esteem issues…yeah right.