Everyone keeps asking me...What is this incredible thing that you are going to in Boston this week?
Well people, it seems that apparently, someone out there thinks that I am a fashionista. I may have mentioned something a time or two to give the impression that I could qualify as an individual who helps the economy restore itself on a regular basis.
I will give you more hints of my destination during the week. You can be assured that I will be blabbing about this one for awhile as well. It is a good one though…
1. Introduce yourself.
Hi. I am Harriet. My site is named Harriet and Friends. Get it?
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21?
The drinking age may not have been 21 forever people…duh.
6. What countries have you been to?
7. Do you watch MTV anymore?
Anymore? Like I ever did? This isn’t one of those Facebook memes is it?
8. What do you think about Oprah
She’s the big “O”.
10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first?
Old Navy has them for $10 this week I hear.
11. Did you ever watch The O.C.?
No, I’m over 16 years old.
12. What kind of car do you drive
A friggin’ paid-off, gets me where I’m going, Minivan.
13. Honestly, is that car insured?
Are you on crack? It’s a law dummy not to mention that I do own assets.
14. Do you like sushi?
Don’t love it, Don’t hate it.
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave?
Are you on crack? Who cares? Like it’s a big special deal? Have you ever been to Wendy’s?
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up?
My parents grew up during the depression. Their generation mastered sitting on their cash.
17. Do you like roller coasters?
pass. This would be a good place to put a margarita answer in.
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to?
Time, Newsweek, Vogue, and a few others.
19. Do you remember the old WB show “Popular”?
No, I’m over 20. I remember the Honeymooners, Laverne and Shirley, and Lost in Space.
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar?
People generally quit doing that stuff when they have kids and buy a house.
21. What do you think about gay marriage?
Wonder what it thinks about me…
22. Who do you think will be the next president?
Sarah Palin….she’s got the Cojones and can see Russia.
23. Are you registered to vote?
Yep, I made a change.
24. Do you own an iPad?
Bought one for freeloader #2 when she graduated. She loves it and has not trashed it yet.
25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff?
Like toilet paper?
Did I mention that I’m going on a nifty field trip this week?