Guess who just gave $100,000,000 to the public schools in Newark, is the 35th richest person in the US, has a net worth nearly $7 billion and is only 26 years old. The founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, that’s who.
Did you know…
Astudy by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development says that three out of four Americans will be overweight or obese by 2020.
- The number of overweight people is nearly 70 percent in the U.S. right now
- It was just under 50 percent in 1980
- In 10 years, a full 75 percent of Americans will be overweight, making it “the fattest country”
A few days ago someone left a comment of my site saying that they were wowed by the number of followers that I have. It seems like after I hit 200, I quit counting. So, I thought I’d give things a look. I just hit 700 readers (seriously- I should watching what I write). I’ve got over 1700 Google Followers (don’t think I noticed since about 900) and 424 Network blog followers.
So what good is it all?
Well, I’m sorry to say that I am not famous or wealthy from it all. So, in the scheme of things, do the number really mean anything? How concerned are you about your numbers?
1. TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN’ “And there’s no tellin’ who that it’s namin’ for the loser now will be later to win, For the times they are a changin’”
What would you do or play at a Casino? Go for the meal and drink deals.
2. ON DESOLATION ROW “To her, death is quite romantic, She wears an iron vest. Her profession’s her religion, her sin is her lifelessness”
What was the worst job you ever had? Nurse for people who don’t wanna do anything for themselves.
3. DON’T THINK TWICE IT’S ALLRIGHT “I ain’t sayin you treated me unkind, you could have done better but I don’t mind. You just kinda wasted my precious time. Don’t think twice it’s all right”
How do you waste your time besides memes?What- there are other ways to waste my time? D’oh!
4. IT AIN’T ME BABE “You say you’re lookin for someone, never weak but always strong. To protect you an’ defend you whether you are right or wrong. Someone to open each and every door, It ain’t me babe”
What traits make up the ideal mate for you? Furry, cuddly, eat my left-overs, growl at annoying people, and protect me from wild rabbits.
5. JUST LIKE A WOMAN “She takes just like a woman, yes she does, she makes love just like a woman, yes she does, and she aches just like a woman, but she breaks just like a little girl”
What woman would make a great president? Depends on president of what.
6. KNOCKIN ON HEAVEN’S DOOR “Mama put my guns in the ground I can’t shoot them anymore, that long black cloud is comin’ down, I feel like I’m knockin’ on Heaven’s door”
Have you ever fired a rifle, handgun or other firearm? I’m not a fan
7. LIKE A ROLLING STONE “You used to laugh about everybody that was hangin’ out, Now you don’t seem so proud, about havin’ to scrounge for your next meal”
Have you ever been on Welfare (the Dole), or collected Unemployment Insurance Benefits?ppfffttt…..nada
8. MAGGIE’S FARM “Everybody says she’s the brains behind Pa, She’s 68 but says she’s 24”
When was the last time you lied about your age?The last time I turned 29
9. MR TAMBORINE MAN “Hey Mr Tamborine Man, play a song for me, I’m not sleepy and there is no place I’m goin’ to. “
Have you ever played a musical instrument? yep, but who really cares?
10. ONE MORE CUP OF COFFEE “One more cup of coffee for the road. One more cup of coffee ‘for I go…to the valley below”
What brand of coffee do you drink and how do you take it? Don’t drink the stuff..
11. ONE TOO MANY MORNINGS “Down the street the dogs are barkin’, and the day is getting’ dark. As the night comes in a fallin, The dogs ‘ll lose their bark”
When was the last time a dog barked near you? ’bout an hour ago
12. SUBTERRANEAN HOMESICK BLUES “Look out kid, don’t matter what you did. Walk on your tip toes, don’t try NO DOZ, better stay away from those”
When you have to stay awake what do you do when you are very sleepy?
13. TANGLED UP IN BLUE “I was layin in bed wondrin if she’d changed at all. If her hair was still red…”
What color(s) has your hair been?
I’ve always been naturally blond since about 10 years ago.