The latest Gagadventure as she takes on none other than John McCain.
On Thursday, the once meat wearing Lady Gaga (the most widely followed person on Twitter) @’d John McCain (did he finally figure that Twitter thing out?).
“SENATOR JOHN MCCAIN is attempting to stop the DON’T ASK DON’T TELL repeal vote this Tuesday, with a filibuster,” Gaga tweeted.
And, dispelling the rumor that she has next to no brain, she explained what a filibuster is. Do you know what a filibuster is? Gaga wants her followers to lobby the Senate in order to keep McCain from blocking the vote. “All hands on deck Lil Monsters,” she wrote. “We need 60 senators. Call your senator now.”
filibuster – Informal term for any attempt to block or delay Senate action on a bill or other matter by debating it at length, by offering numerous procedural motions, or by any other delaying or obstructive actions.
Another definition, another way to waste our tax-subsided time on the hill…
So, the Cocaine was indeed Paris Hilton’s….
Paris has agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanors stemming from her arrest last month at a Las Vegas resort.
Under the terms of a plea deal she will serve a year of probation and avoid a felony conviction. She must complete a drug abuse program, pay a $2,000 fine and serve 200 hours of community service. BTW- did you hear her pal Ms. Lohan flunked a drug test?
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why?
When the Bears won the Superbowl.
2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life?
At the humane society a little over a year ago.
3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession?
My Harley. When I get it I’ll let you know more.
4. Must-have makeup or beauty item?
Yes. How’s that?
5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly?
Being so honest in my answers every week.
6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him?
Ok, we just had this question.
Bud, the Twins are cheating on you.
7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart?
Dude, you quit having that stuff after 40.
8. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
Sitting right here answering this same meme question.
9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to loose? To be honest, I’m not real thrilled with gaining anything.
10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring?
I can’t. I take things one day at a time.
11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance… Mickey Mouse.
12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours… what are you going to do with your 2 days? Find some new stolen memes and donate them, scratch my nuts. and spit on the sidewalk.
13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why?Margaritaville. I just don’t know why. Just roll with it.
14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be?
Geez…I don’t know. I’m too old for that crud. Plus, I’m tired of being let down by the lack of world peace.
15. What is your earliest memory of puberty?
Depends on whose puberty.
16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be? Right. like that’s even possible. My Harley, 3 margaritas and Mickey.