My new vice…
Blue Ginger® Multi-Grain Brown Rice Chips Sour Cream and Scallion
Meet my new crave. I picked this up at Sam’s Club in an attempt to break my peanut addiction. It worked.
But, now I have a new addiction.
I keep these well-hidden from Freeloader #1 because if he sniffs them out, that’s it, they’re history. Like the huge bag of taco chips I brought home with these on Monday.
Thank you Kellogg’s for this ” light and crispy blend of brown rice, corn, oats and black sesame seeds, combined with sour cream and scallion flavor.”
Not only do they go well with Margarita’s, but:
- 120 calories per 30 chips
- 0 grams Trans Fat
- 55% Less Fat than the leading regular potato chips
- Made with Natural Ingredients
Available at select Sam’s Club® stores throughout the United States. Contact your local store for availability….says Kellogg’s. But, if we get them here in farmville, you’ve got a good chance of finding them by you.
My only gripe, and you knew I had to have one, is that it comes in one of those new fangled noisy environmentally -friendly bags. The bag tears easily and you either have to keep taping it up or eat the whole dang thing. I settled for both options.
Sunday Stealing: The Majorly Personal Meme, Part The Last
Cheers to all of us thieves!
41. What are your plans for this weekend?
To sit around doing memes.
42. Do you think someone might be thinking poorly about you? Why might that be?
Thom cause I called Ralph the other day, accidentally.
42. What features don’t you have that you would like on your cell?
43. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed?
Well, I can tell you that 2 dogs can. People? Not so much when they’re there.
44. What are you hoping happens by the end of 2010?
I win the lottery and I can celebrate it 20 lbs less.
45. What was the last video you watched on YouTube?
Someone posted a video of ME! I’m looking pretty good in it too.
46. Would you ever agree to an open relationship with someone?
47. Is there something that you could never give up?
stupid meme questions
48. Would you, (or did you) prefer a small, intimate wedding reception, or a big-scale, over-the-top reception?
Medium and I regret it to this day. I wish I would have gone to Vegas as planned. Weddings are a massive waste of money- kind of like cars.
49. What’s bothering you right now?
I can’t find that doggone video of me, my margarita is getting warm and I’m out of chips. Other than that, I’m cool.
50. Do you hate anyone?
Why would I waste my energy on someone who doesn’t matter? I pity instead.
51. What were you doing at 12 am last night?
You’ll never guess. Sleeping.
52. Was this summer a good one? How warm was it where you live?
It was warm until today when we might have hit 72 but, the breeze made it too cool to swim so I did crummy yard-work instead.
52. Is the last person you kissed before your current situation mad at you? What? English peeps. That or one of us is on crack and it’s not me.
53. Can a man and woman be friends without having feelings for each other?
I lied…this was the last youtube video I watched.
54. Do you think long distance relationships work? If you’ve had one, tell us about it.
I’m not Dear Abby….
55. Do you know why it’s called “Random Boredom“? Yeah…cause you’re forced to answer all kinds of meme questions without hesitation.
56. Do you thing that it’s always the man’s responsibility to initiate sex? Depends on the species I guess.
57. Have you ever made love while you were in the same room with another couple? Perv.
58. Tell us the best thing about your current or most recent S/O.
Okay dumb-a$$…. here’s the scoop….I’m well into my adulthood and I’ve been married for 25 years. I’m going to refrain from answering any more teenagesc questions. Besides, I wouldn’t want to offend anyone…
59. Tell us the worst thing about your current or most recent S/O. Must be that 6-pack.
60. Would you write one question in today’s comments so that we could have our followers allow us to steal their questions? We’ll need at least 15.
Bud, you’re getting desperate. Why don’t you just rob Thom’s stash or Monday Mayhem’s archives. Just make sure there is something posted next week so we can rip on it.