Have you ever had one of those days when you thing you’ll never catch up with stuff and then someone does something to make you feel a whole lot better?
I did not even notice this at first but, the nice blog owner sponsoring this meme featured me. She left me a nice comment as well.
THANK YOU to Table of Five
When I stopped by Harriet and Friends and read her “The Scoop” page, I realized I knew exactly who she is! Her blog used to be called I Am Harriet, which I had in my bookmarks, but when she moved and changed her blog name, I guess I lost track of where she went. It’s so great to see you again, Harriet! She’s also the editor of the wildly popular and fabulous Sited and Blogged. If it wasn’t for Friendly Friday, I might never have found her blog again! Her Google Friend Connect button is on the right side of the page.
Apparently, not everybody had a great day..
She went straight to jail, did not pass go and did not collect $200.
Lindsay Lohan will spend the next four weeks in jail, ahem – we think… while she waits for a probation revocation hearing. Of course, you’ve heard about her tweeting last week about how she flunked her drug test. Rumor has it she was partying while tweeting! Last time she went to jail, she stayed only 14 days of a 90 day sentence. Gee…think it did any good?
Saturday 9: Just Like Me
1. Who in your life do you think behaves and thinks the most like you do? Mother Teresa did.
2. As a kid, were you ever wrongly accused (and punished, if it went that far) for something you didn’t do? If so, what was it? What happened? Okay, here comes a nun story. This teacher I had quit the nunhood to fall in love and get married. So she took a public school teaching job. To make a long story short, I was talking in class and she assigned me some stupid non-inspired sentence that I can’t even remember now, to write like 1000 times as homework. When I turned it in, the skank accused me of getting someone else to write it because as I wrote my handwriting got sloppy. It was not very nun-like of her to accuse an innocent person. Especially someone so Mother Teresa like myself. I think she must have been saving herself for marriage cause she was old…
3. What about as an adult, were you ever wrongly accused for something you didn’t do?? Do you think it’s worse to be accused as a child or an adult? Why/why not?
Bud and Thom take turns accusing me of stuff. Once Bud accused me of throwing something at Jill Henessy. I told him if he ever accused me of anything twin-like I’d send my pitbull after him!
3. What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?Besides the usual tornadoes? Driving through the state of KY just after an ice storm. They do not salt their roads there.
4. If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be and why? Honey, you couldn’t get me to leave my country for anything!
5. Instead of going to work Monday, if you could spend the entire day doing something else–any one or two things that you absolutely love doing–what would you do?memes and comments.
6. What sites (other than meme sites) do you use most to help you post on your blog? Google and Twitter
7. Check out a post on your blog from six months ago (March 2010) and tell us what is different now about your blog and/or life? It was cold then and it isn’t now. I like that.
8. What was the last photograph you took? My daughter acting goofy just to irk her.