Hang in there with me on this one.
The other day I was cleaning my kitchen and put the TV on to keep me company. There was absolutely nothing worth watching on TV so I watched my friend Snookie, aka the Orange Oompa Loompa, appear in court on court TV. It was brief an uneventful.
I was just wondering, when the judge said to Snookie:
“Going through life rude, profane, obnoxious and self-indulgent is not the way you want to go through life”
Did anyone else see a similarity to this?
“Mr. Dorfman, fat, drunk and stupid is no way to through life son”
Saturday 9: Tell Her No
1. When was the last time that you had to tell someone that you loved, that the answer was no? I told Freeloader #1 that I would not go with him to run his errands. He’s a big boy.
2. When was the last time you visited a hospital?
With my mom.
3. If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? I’d start a Monday Mayhem club and we’d start a cool Monday Meme.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
I’ve never hit anyone of any sex.
5. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
This is becoming a weekly question peeps. I notice what’s stuck between their teeth.
6. What really turns you on?
7. What was your biggest mistake?
Getting hooked on memes.
8. Tell us something totally random about yourself.
I don’t really like to tell random stuff about myself all the time. Especially when I’m in a rush to go make dinner.
9. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Gee, we haven’t been asked this one in three months.
Yes, I look just like Jill Hennessey but, don’t tell anyone cause there is a crazy stalker out there I hear.