Check these out-
The 12th Edition of Toys and Prices 2005 lists the top ten Lunch Boxes in price.
These are for top-quality lunch boxes in mint condition.
- Superman (Universal, 1954 — $13,500
- 240 Robert (Aladdin, 1978) — $4,200
- Toppie Elephant (American Thermos, 1957) — $3,200
- Underdog (Okay Industries, 1974 — $2,500
- Dudley Do-Right (Universal, 1962) — $2,200
- Jetsons Dome (Aladdin, 1963) — $1,650
- Beatles (Aladdin, 1966) — $1,600
- Bullwinkle & Rocky (Universal, 1962) — $1,600
- Star Trek Dome (Aladdin, 1968) — $1,450
- Knight in Armor (Univeral, 1959) — $1,250
Courtesy of Krause Publications
My question for you is, did you have a favorite lunch box as a child? What was it?
I had a Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea lunch box which is apparently worth some good money these days.
Words that never were true. Spoken to help nobody but you. Words with lies inside, But small enough to hide ‘Til your playin’ was through. Ah!
What was the last white lie you told ? That freeloader #1would clean up his mess.
There’s a girl I know who makes me feel so good. And I wouldn’t live without her, even if I could. They call her Valleri. I love my Valleri.
What is your favorite “girl” name? Harriet
3. TAKE A GIANT STEP
Remember the feeling as a child When you woke up and morning smiled It’s time you felt like you did then. There’s just no percentage in remembering the past It’s time you learned to live again at last.
What is your favorite morning ritual? Taking my dogs out for a run.
4. STAR COLLECTOR She’s a star collector (collector of stars) She only seems to please young celebrities. She’s a star collector (collector of stars) How can I love her, when I just don’t respect her?
Have you ever dreamed of a one night stand with a famous actor or musician? Not since Paul Newman died.
5. SOMETIME IN THE MORNING Sometime in the morning A simple thought may occur to you, And you hold her, And tell her all the things you never told her.
Are you a morning person or a night person when it comes to intimacy? Comes to what?
6. SHADES OF GRAY But today there is no day or night Today there is no dark or light. Today there is no black or white, Only shades of gray.
Who gave you advice that got you into trouble when you were a kid? Eddie Haskell.
7. PLEASANT VALLEY SUNDAY Another Pleasant Valley Sunday Charcoal burning everywhere Rows of houses that are all the same And no one seems to care
What is your favorite Sunday activity? DUH! Sunday Stealing.
8. MARY MARY Mary, Mary, tell me truly What did I do to make you leave me. Whatever it was I didn’t mean to, You know I never would try and hurt ya.Mary, Mary, where you goin’ to?
Why did your last relationship end? Someone died.
9. LAST TRAIN TO CLARKSVILLE Take the last train to Clarksville, And I’ll meet you at the station. You can be be there by four thirty, ‘Cause I made your reservation.
What was the most desperate action you took to get together with a lover? I’ve never had to do a ‘desperate action’ thank you
10. I’M A BELIEVER Then I saw her face, now I’m a believer Not a trace of doubt in my mind. I’m in love, I’m a believer! I couldn’t leave her if I tried.
Have you ever fallen in love at first site, or within a very short period of time?Every time I see a friggin’ puppy
11. THEME FROM THE MONKEES We’re just tryin’ to be friendly, Come and watch us sing and play, We’re the young generation, And we’ve got something to say.
What was your most irritating trait when you were a radical teenager? I was very easy-going.
12. CUDDLY TOY You’re not the kind of girl to tell your mother The kind of company you keep I never told you not to love no other You must of dreamed it in your sleep
What did you tell your mother (or father) that you regret telling her? Nothing. I have no regrets.
13. A LITTLE BIT ME A LITTLE BIT YOU I don’t want to find That I’m a little bit wrong And you’re a little bit right I said girl You know that it’s true It’s a little bit me And it’s a little bit you… too
What is the last project you worked on with another person? Monday Mayhem
Leave a comment