What I want for my birthday.
It’s a two-stone ring with a rare triangular blue diamond the size of a quarter on a gold band with baguette-cut diamonds. They say it’ll fetch around $15 million or more at auction next month.
It’s 10.95 carats. The person selling it purchased it for his wife for a cool mill back in ’72 as a gift because she had a baby boy. What did I get when I had a baby boy? Freeloader #1.
Remember Winnie from the Wonder Years?
CNN says that she’s 35 now and just gave birth to a baby boy. She’s also a mathematician- writing three books on math! So what’s Kevin doing? He’s a producer and director. Brother Wayne is now a wrestler (was an agent for awhile) and best friend Paul went to Yale and became a lawyer. He is now in the “Corporate Department and Intellectual Property Group where he works on issues related to mergers and acquisition and intellectual property”.
Wonder Years ran from ’88 to ’93.
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. :::sniff, sniff::: Is the dog in the house?
Who let the dogs out..who who…
you asked for it.
2. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Stay as far away as possible from memes, DJ’s and Hawaiian bus drivers.
Thanks Kathy 🙂
3. What’s the worst experience you’ve ever had involving alcohol?
I have yet to have one but, I shall try.
4. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done to another person?
Guess it all depends on how you define “worst”.
5. Who do you think started the concept of memes?
Remember when you were a kid in school, before texting, when you use to pass notes during class? Remember those stupid ‘quizes’ that were often included in those notes? Bingo.
6. Give a song title or line that describes how you are feeling right now.
Who let the dogs out? Who? Who? Actually, they’re both asleep.
7. What’s your favorite search engine? Yahoo!, Google, Ask, Bing? or something else?
There are options besides Google?
8. If Paul is the Cute One and John is the Smart One and George is the Quiet One and Ringo is the Funny One, which Beatle are you? Certainly not one of the dead ones.
9. The democratic government decides that, not only do we have to share our money with people who choose not to work, we also have to share our children with those who do not want to ruin their bodies with being pregnant. Which child do you give up? BWHAAAA HAAA HAAAA! Such a temptation. I’m in. Freeloaders heading to CT. in the AM. Whooohooo!!!! YES! Thank you Jesus!
10. When should you procrastinate – now or later?
Don’t know that word.
11. What is your favorite fast food?
My demographics don’t eat fast food.
12. What was your favourite game as a child?
13. Why terrible twos have to be terrible
You should see what happens after they turn 18! 2’s ain’t nothing!
14. Describe your favorite family member.
My Pit cause he’s keeping my feet warm right now.
15. What does your favorite breakfast consist of?
Can we re-do #9? I liked that one.
16. What food is better the day after it was made?
The kind that I did not have to prepare, pay for or clean up after.
17. What was your last big purchase?
18. When was the last time you kissed someone and really enjoyed it?
I like to kiss warm dog noses (depending on where they’ve been recently).
19. Why are there memes?
Keep Bud off the streets, out of the bars and out of divorce court.
20. Described yourself using two words that rhyme. (i.e. fuddy-duddy)
21. If you were given the option of a “do-over” in life .. would you take it?
Bud, I find it hard to believe that you had this many questions submitted. I suppose I’d do over last weeks SS and submit a question like “how many questions should a meme have?”
22. What movie makes (or has made) you cry? What touched you about it?
Any one of those animal getting killed movies. Actually, I just won’t watch those.
23. What is one big mistake that you did in your life? And what did you do to make it right?
Nixed Monday Mayhem. Haven’t made it right but, I’m thinking about it.
24. When Life Gives You Lemons, What Do You Do With Them?
I put them in my bubbly water like I am drinking right now.
25. How different are you in real life as compared to the online identity you have created for yourself?
I’m really not Harriet. I am
26. Do you know what your parents would have named you if you had been born the opposite sex?
Dude- I don’t even know why they named me what they named me!
Are you up for Monday Mayhem this week?