Please tell me…what was she thinking?
Today we picked Cher. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “A girl can wait for the right man to come along but in the meantime that still doesn’t mean she can’t have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.” Have you ever had a relationship that you knew was wrong, but had fun anyway?
Not in the Allman sense of the idea.
2. “Hate crimes are the scariest thing in the world because these people really believe what they’re doing is right.” What group of people committing hate crimes in your country scares you the most and why? People to diss on meme writers and thieves. Without memes, many bloggers would be lost and their blogs would be nothing. Imagine a world without bloggers and memes.
3. “Husbands are like fires – they go out when they’re left unattended.” How much effort do you feel a good relationship requires?” I don’t live in Hollywood.
4. “I won’t be able to do what I’m doing forever. There aren’t that many scripts floating around for fifty-year-old chicks.” Why are there roles for men till they get very old, yet very few roles are written for older women? Cher, you’re 50 like I’m 29. Please.
5. “I’ve always taken risks, and never worried what the world might really think of me.” Does what other people think effect what you do? No. I don’t have time for that junk.
6. “If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen.” Do you agree with Cher? Depends what “something” is.
7. “To me marriage is for five or ten years.” In you experience, can a marriage last forever? If “forever” is 25 years then I guess so.
8. “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.” When was the last that you felt foolish? When I copied and pasted this meme, and others for that matter, into my blog post. But, then again, I don’t have time for junk.
9. “Words are like weapons; they wound sometimes.” What types of things have people said have really hurt you? “You can pay your bill now ma’am” or “Can I have 20 bucks mom?” or ” [ silence where I should be getting asked for proof of age]”.
10. “It’s not necessary, in order to be a complete person, that I have a man. It’s not the end-all, be-all of my life.” Do you need to be in relationship to feel whole?Only with dogs.