This is like the 3rd or 4th (lost count) post of silly dog Halloween images.
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: Elected
1. Many of my friends have commented they cannot discuss politics with co-workers, family, friends and others without conflict rearing its ugly head. Do you feel you can talk with your family and friends about this particularly divisive election?
We pretty much think the same around here.
2. Do you know who you’re voting for in next week’s election? How did you decide? The less annoying candidates (robocalls, commercials, slandering etc)
3. What do you think is the most important issue in next Tuesday’s election?
It being over of course.
4. Can you go a day without laughing?
5. Do you think that you can chose who you want to love?
Yes. I choose to love warm chocolate chip cookies slightly underdone and just out of the oven.
6. Have you ever been on stage? For what?
Yes. I’m Aretha Franklin.
7. Would you ever live in a different country? If yes, where?
8. Any plans for Halloween?
Maybe. Who wants to know?
9. The last costume that you wore, what was it and why did you choose it?
I dressed up like a crazy lady. Problem is, nobody noticed anything different.
I’ve got a ton of giveaways just posted!
First off: check out this promotion at Dave & Buster’s. Right now Dave & Buster’s has two great reasons to book a party early: free room rental or 50% more game play. This offer is only valid if booked before October 31st, so users should contact a planner today at 877-475-0615.