This is a hot video on Tube.
The people who made it merged David Bowie and Freddy Mercury together. And of course, it features Kermit the Frog. The man behind Kermit really isn’t homeless. He is just trying to raise awareness and I think, some money for homeless people.
So Aloha Friends, who is your favorite Muppet?
For me it’s Grover. He is just so cool and his birthday is on next Thursday!
Today we picked U2. The song’s lyrics are in bold.
1. ANGEL OF HARLEM “Blue light on the avenue, God knows they got to you. Empty glass, the lady sings, eyes swollen like a bee sting. Blinded, you lost your way…”
What were you drinking the last time you got drunk?
2. BEAUTIFUL DAY “You love this town even if it doesn’t ring true, you’ve been all over and it’s been all over you”
What do you like about your favorite town/city?
The breath-taking architecture along the lakefront.
Sure wish I could say the Cubs or the Bears.
3. DESIRE “Desire. She’s the candle burnin’ in my room, yeah I’m like the needle, the needle and the spoon. Over the counter, with a shotgun pretty soon, everybody’s got one, I’m in a fever when I’m beside her”…
What do YOU desire right now?
An Atkins Caramel Chocolate Nut Roll. I just had one.
4. I STILL HAVEN’T FOUND WHAT I’M LOOKING FOR “I have climbed the highest mountains, I have run thru the fields, Only to be with you, I have run, I have crawled, I have scaled these city walls, only to be with you…”
How do you exercise?
I run and do yoga.
5. NEW YEAR’S DAY “All is quiet on New Year’s Day. A world in white gets underway. I want to be with you be with you night and day. Nothing changes on New Year’s Day”
What was your most eventful New Year’s Day? Did anything change?
I have yet to have one…
6. ONE “Did I disappoint you or leave a bad taste in your mouth? You act like you nevr had love and you want me to go without. Well, it’s too late tonight to drag the past out into the light. We’re one but we’re not the same.”
What has left a bad taste in YOUR mouth lately?
7. PRIDE (IN THE NAME OF LOVE) “Early morning April 4, shot rings out in the Memphis sky. Free at last, they took your life. They could not take your pride. In the name of love.”
This song was about Martin Luther King Jr…who is YOUR inspiration?
8. SECONDS “In an apartment in Times Square you can assemble them anywhere. Held to ransom, hell to pay, a revolution every day”
What was the last club, group or gang you joined?
Mom Bloggers Club or one of those things.
9. SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY “And it’s true we are immune when fact is fiction and TV reality. And today the millions cry. We eat and drink while tomorrow we die.”
What is your favorite “Reality” TV Show?
Real Housewives except for DC
10. SURRENDER “She tried to be a good girl and a good wife, raise a good family, lead a good life. It’s not good enough. She got herself up on the 48th floor. Gotta find outfind out what she’s living for”
What are/were the 3 best qualities of your mother?
Geez…Be a mother I guess.
11. THE SWEETEST THING “My love, she throws me like a rubber ball. Oh the sweetest thing. But she won’t catch me or break my fall. Oh the sweetest thing. Baby’s got blue skies up ahead, but in this, I’m a raincloud.”
What is the coldest, harshest thing you ever did to a significant other/partner/husband/wife?
Told him to find it himself!
Come on ladies…you know exactly what I mean!
12. THE UNFORGETTABLE FIRE “These city lights, they shine as silver and gold. Dug from the night, your eyes as black as coal. Walk on by, walk on through, walk till you run and don’t look back”
What was the last night time activity YOU participated in?
Eating dinner. Wow.
13. WITH OR WITHOUT YOU See the stone set in your eyes, see the thorn twist in your side. I wait for you. Sleight of hand and twist of fate, On a bed of nails she makes me wait, and I wait without you”
What is your favorite magic trick?
I really do not have one. How’s that?