Remember this guy
It’s Leif Garret and he was all over Tiger Beat Mag (which meant all over our walls) a few many years back.
Seems as if Mr.Garret looks like this now
He’s now yet another Hollywood star who has pleaded no contest to heroin possession. He’s off to a drug rehab program.
The 48 year old dummy was arrested in February after authorities found him carrying heroin .This is by no means his first drug arrest. It’s great how these Hollywood addicts keep finding their way back into rehab with a slap on the wrist.
Thought I’d share some cool freebie links with ya.
WomenFreebies.com – Enter to Win Win a Two Tone Sterling Silver White Sapphire Fancy Earrings. Retail: 183.80
Free Samples Free Samples
Of course you heard about this…
Whoppi and Joy walk off the set, possibly embarrassing the heck out of their boss (“you have just seen what should never happen”. It’s at about 6 minutes.
Can you believe how unthin Whoppi has gotten?
I still love her…
Saturday 9: Spooky
1. Does anything about Halloween “spook” you?
The behavior of some people but, I’ll keep that to myself.
2. What is the favorite costume you have ever worn for Halloween?
I went into labor once on Halloween. I was dressed like a fat lady going into labor.
3. What is your favorite thing about Halloween?
Don’t tell anyone but, lately it’s been when it’s over and done with.
4. What one topic is (or was) the most painful to discuss with your parents? Why?
You’re asking the wrong person this since I lost both of my parents within the past year.
5. What was the happiest day of your life? Do you think you’ll ever top it?
I’ll let you know when I get there.
6. What animal would you like to be able to communicate with?
7. In what way do you come nearest to perfection (as you define it)?
As a meme question answerer.
8. Do you have any recurring nightmares?
For the longest time I would have nightmares that I had to go back and do something to get my bachelor’s degree. This was after I already had it.
9. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be and why?
We never missed a meal. My dad always said- “you can call me anything you want to..just don’t call me late for dinner”. He’s probably saying it to my mom right now…