13 Great Dog Costumes
1. It’s election time. The moon is currently waxing crescent and is 37% full. What do you do to decide who to vote for? Wait…my moon is just coming into first quarter- that’s 25%. Something is messed up here. (did you have any doubt that I’d be the joker bringing this up?)
2. Everybody is afraid of something. Do you play a musical instrument? yes. It’s the kazoo and I can play it to the tune of ask the same questions over and over and over.
3. Everyone loves some kind of music. What is an irrational fear that you have? That I’ll be loading 20 sites from the Sunday Stealing linky at once while I go throw a load of wash in. When I come back to my 20 sites, one of them is blasting country music and I need to figure out which site it is……
4. Back to politics. Who do you think will be next president after Obama whether he gets a second term or not? Steven Colbert.
5. What is the most unusual piece of furniture that you own? My big black mushy foot warmer. It travels with me where ever I go- from under my desk to in my bed.
6. Everybody gets angry at times. When was your last time and what did it concern?When my data feeds got jumbled. D’OH!
7. Do you have cousins? If yes, are you or have you been close?
Didn’t we get this question a few months ago?
I must say that Bud is environmental with recycling his meme questions.
8. What was the last song that you sang in the shower?
This is a weekly question. Come on.
9. What question would you like me to ask next week?
A NEW ONE!
10. What’s in your left pocket right now?
I don’t have one.
11. When was the last time that you laughed till you cried? Could be Cartman taking on NASCAR
12. What song would you like played at your funeral? Let it Be- like in the movie. I want that lady and kid singing it too.
13. How did you discover Thursday Thunks the first time that you played?
Bud sent my $20 and told me to play. He’s only paying $2 these days. Probably because of all of the recycling. Could also be because I can be difficult.