Snack Size Candy Bars
- Almond Joy- 80 cal
- Mounds- 80 cal
- Baby Ruth-83 cal
- Butterfinger- 85 cal
- Reese’s Cup- 36 cal (doesn’t mean you can eat two!)
- Skittles- 60 cal
- Snickers-71 cal
- M & M’s Choc-60 cal
- M & M Peanut- 70 cal
- Kit Kat -42 cal
- Twix- 80 cal
- 3 Musketeers- 63 cal
- Milky Way80 cal
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of a pumpkin pie and the number 3333.
1. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who were you meeting and why?
I sneak out of my house every morning at an obscene hour to take my dogs for a run.
2. Tell us about the last time that you got your heart broken. Extra points if you publish their naked photo.
3. Tell us about someone you know named Bob. (Yes, we know this is a stupid question. Stupid is what we do best.)
I am tippy-toeing on egg shells with this one. There was a client that I dumped because there is no amount of money in the world that would make me lose my integrity over a douche-bag.
So, I’ll go the easy route here.
4. We just found the perfect retail space. We are giving you the store. What’s its name and what do you sell? I’m thinking Bob’s Big Boy. That burger is looking good right now.
5. Tell us about your last “friend with benefits”. t’s more like I’m the friend giving the benefits these days…
6. Kimber worries a lot. What was the last this that you worried about?
Kimber posting this meme on time.
7. Do you believe “once a cheater, always a cheater”?
Depends on what they are cheating at.
8. Tell us about moving out of your parent’s home. Who did you move in with?
I went away to college. Oh boy.
9. What was your most recent regret?
Buying that friggin’ vacuum. I’m going to Walmart tomorrow and buying the cheapest thing they got. Those are the ones that work the best.
10. Berleen recently ranted on face book about having to got to parent-teacher conferences when your child has great grades. What was the stupidest meeting that you most recently endured?
I just avoid those things. I’m old enough to smell those sucker out. I have no time for it.
11. Do you collect anything?
Wow. It’s been a good year since I’ve seen this question. Nice job.
I collect paper items with Ben Franklin’s image on them. Got any for me?
12. Has anyone ever told you that you were in the wrong job?
Yes- when I was with the circus. You have no idea how much elephant poop stinks after they eat candy from kids.
13. Is there something that you’d like to complete before the end of 2010?
Every Sunday Stealing and Monday Mayhem.