That’s supermodel Joana Krupa and she’s using her supermodel body to help PETA.
Joanna Krupa has been on tons of magazine covers and danced her way on Dancing With the Stars. Now, Joanna is using her body to help PETA as an “angel for animals”.
In her “Angel for Animals” PETA ad, Joanna urges people to always adopt and never buy animals from a pet store or breeder. According to Joanna and Peta, Puppies sold in pet shops typically come from “puppy mills,” where dogs are raised in cruel conditions and forced to live in tiny, filthy metal cages without any socialization or exercise. They lack proper veterinary care and are often abandoned by breeders. Plus, every puppy or kitten who is bought prevents an animal in an animal shelter from finding a home.
Sunday Stealing: The Meme About Me, Myself and I
1. What inspires you to blog?
The great pay of course.
2. What’s the best thing about blogging, for you?
Definitely the pay.
3. What is your favourite book of all time?
My FAVORITE book of all time….maybe the Madeline series because I read them as a child and shared them with my daughter.
4. It’s 9pm and for some reason you’ve been hungry all day, despite the three square meals. What do you rustle up?
Nothing, I’m too tired to get up.
5. Who are three of your style icons?
Larry, Curley and Moe.
Seriously dude, I’m in an over-sized sweatshirt, Ugg slippers and leggings. Who is the icon of that? Me? pfffttt
6. What’s your current favourite song/piece of music?
My FAVORITE song/piece of music of the moment is maybe Dazed and Confused.
7. What is the last book you read?
Some dummies book.
8. What is your current favourite recipe?
At the very second, my FAVORITE recipe is caffeine-free Dew, Baja Bob, a splash of splenda, and some Jose over ice.
9. Who or what first inspired you to set up your own blog?
10. What object could you not live without?
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Sitting here with Jose and Bob answering this same SS question.
12. Who or what made you into the person you are today?
Um….you don’t know how babies happen?
You better ask Bud- he can tell ya.
13. What have your learned from blogging?
You never know when the same questions will pop up over and over again in memes and be careful of Zombies.
14. Knowing what you know now, what knowledge would you pass on to your past self?
Always bring an extra dog poop bag with ya.
15. Sunday roasts – lunchtime or evening meal?
Are you on crack?
16. What has been your best blogging-related experience so far?
Monday Mayhem by far!