Hi and welcome to Wednesday Wickedness! We are like other memes in that we will ask you ten questions each and every Wednesday. But our little “twist” is that each week we will pick a famous person and pick ten of their quotes. Each of our questions will be based on the quotes. The quotes are inbold. Got it? Great! Let’s begin this week’s meme!
Today we picked Christine O’Donnell. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. On why she’s anti masturbation: “If he already knows what pleases him and he can please himself, then why am I in the picture?”
Have you ever heard a stupider statement? If yes, when?
2. “Physics put people in spiritual harm the way pimps put people in physical harm.”
Do you believe that prostitution should be legalized?
Technically, who in DC isn’t a prostitute in some way?
3. “We took the Bible out of public schools. Now we’re having weekly shootings. We had the 60s sexual revolution and now people are dying from aids.”
What benefits do you think the 60s’ sexual revolution has given us?
We can talk about the subject right? BTW- aids didn’t start here as a result of the revolution.
4. “The Bible says that lust in your heart in committing adultery.”
Do you think having a sexual fantasy when you’re married or part of a couple is wrong?
If certain people don’t like what American’s are doing in private they should consider moving to another country…like Iran.
5. On co-ed dorms: “What’s next? Orgy rooms? Menage-trois rooms? Coedness is like a radical agenda forced on college students.”
Have you ever been asked to participate in other than a one on one sexual experience?
Who would be that stupid???? My idea of a threesome is when my dogs attack me when I come into the house.
6. “Creationism, in essence, is believing that the world began as the Bible in Genesis says, that God created the earth in six days, six 24 hour periods. And there is just as much, if not more, evidence supporting that.”
What is your favorite dinosaur? Why?
heeheeeheee Barney of Course!
7. “I dabbled in witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I’m not making this stuff up.”
What’s the strangest thing that you “dabbled” in?
8. “I am not a clone of Sarah Palin. I have my own thoughts.”
How different is Sarah Palin’s political agenda from your own?
Are you kidding me?
I have no agenda. I take things one day at a time.
9. “American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains.”
What animal would you like your brain cross breed with?
Did someone running for public office really say this? Scary!
10. “[H]omosexuals [are] getting away with nudity! They’re getting away with lasciviousness! They’re getting away with perversion!”
Have nude homosexuals ever interfered with your day?
What?! Only if they were stupid drivers talking on their cell phone while cutting me off.
I thought we were having political mayhem in Illinois…..