It’s ‘s nice to know that I am not the only blogger out there.
Kim Kardashian is also a blogger.
However, while I’m blogging about silly stuff, people who may be on crack and playing memes…Kim is discussing her latest bar brawl.
I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I’m ok after the bar fight last night. I’m totally fine, guys!
Last night Kourtney, Scott, Khloe and I went out to a bar to have a fun night on Khloe’s last night in NYC. A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand.
Luckily I had Scott and Khloe there to protect me. None of us were drinking… we just wanted a fun family night out, but when people see the cameras rolling, they try to get attention and I guess that’s what happened when the drunk girl saw that we were filming KKTNY. I always take the high road, so we all left straight after and didn’t feed into their drama.
Ok, moving on!
Crap Kim…I hate when that happens to me!
Actually, I like Kim. I think she’s a smart marketer.
And in case you were thinking about joining Jon Stewart in his Rally to Restore Sanity (and Stephen Colbert’s March to Keep Fear Alive), there is now a location- The east end of Washington D.C.’s National Mall, between 3rd and 7th Streets.
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Recap – Week of 10/4/10|
Sunday Stealing: Another 50 Questions Meme, Part One (perhaps)
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?Hey, my hair looks pretty good today!
2. How much cash do you have on you?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
7. What shirt are you wear?
8. Do you label yourself?
Yes- it rhymes with door.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Are you on crack?
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon’s 70th yesterday?
NEWSFLASH: LENNON IS DEAD!
12. What does your watch look like?
You got me. I’m not wearing one.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I’m old. Sleeping. Duh.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Some twitter junk
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
We don’t have them here. My kids have never had a Slurpee!
I grew up on that junk.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My Pit- all tongue too.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My pit. That’s all I’m gonna divulge.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
3 different kinds of Sudafed-containing drugs. It’s harvest season here in Hooterville.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Can you even buy rolls of film any more???
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I liked 29 so much that I’ve been it for…well…a long time.
22. Your worst enemy?
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?
Since I’m still waiting on my extra points from last time I’m not going to post it.
I will however, force Bud to break down in tears when I say it’s a picture of me and my father when I saw him for the last time. We were sitting on the bench overlooking my mother’s grave-site. My father has since joined her.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Probably “what a dumba$$”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Since I already have a million bucks and wings….I guess I just don’t know.
Hey Will Robinson! Are you gonna join me for Monday Mayhem????