Every sports star deserves his or her name on a cereal box right?
The former Chad Johnson thought he was helping a charity until the wrong phone number was printed on the cereal box.
The cereal, called Ochocinco’s -what else could it have been called?
Ochocinco was attempting to raise money for the charity Feed The Children by donating proceeds from the sales. There was a phone number on the box where customers could call and find out more about the charity. Unfortunately, the the printer accidentally misprinted the prefix of the phone number on the box. If you called the number you were actually calling a phone sex line . You gotta wonder if the sex line was interested in donating any proceeds from the error…
Saturday 9: Friends, Again
1. Do you make and keep friends easily? When I want to.
2. Who was your very first friend? My puppy.
3. Who has been your friend the longest now? I’ve know my husband for around 30 years. He’s getting kind of old though.
4. Tell us about your best friend. My best friends are canines and I’m thinking you’re probably tired of hearing about them.
5. Tell us about the friend who gets on your nerves the most, and why. I just don’t have any of those kind of friends any more. Probably because I just don’t have time for baggage and stuff.
6. Tell us about the last time you let a friend down. Oh, easy, when I suspended Monday Mayhem during the month of August.
7. Tell us about the last wonderful thing a friend did for you!
Thom posted a couple of Monday Mayhem’s for me. Yeah!
8. What was the last ‘friend’ thing you did? I take my ‘friends’ out for a run every morning and now I’m about to feed them. Oh boy.
9. Have your ever been jealous of a friend’s S/O? No. I’m like over 40 thank you. At this point, an SO is their problem not mine.