Cool Garages doors
I don’t know the whole story behind these. I got these images in an email.
These are garage doors! enjoy them
Today we picked Stephen King. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “I tend to scare myself…”
When was the last time you scared yourself?
When I went out this morning for my run despite the tornado watch and storm on it’s way.
2. “Time heals all wounds…”
What was the longest it took you to recover from an illness, injury or surgery?
Heck, I’m still using the pregnancy weight gain thing and my kids are freeloaders.
3. “Your first impulse is to share good news. Your second is to club someone over the head with it…”
What was the last good news you had to share?
Has to do with moolah baby
4. “When it comes to the past, we all stack the deck…”
Is there something in your past you speak highly of that was not so great while you were going through it?
5. “Do you drink? Of course! I just said I was a writer!..”
What do you need to drink to do? HUH? You been drinkin’?
6. “If you liked being a teenager, then there’s something really wrong with you…”
What did you like about being a teenager? Not a whole lot.
7. “Nobody likes a clown at midnight…”
What do you like at midnight?
8. “It is the tale, not he who told it…”
Who is your favorite teller of tales or jokes?
Sindbad was on the other night with ideas on how to get rid of freeloaders. OMG!
I’ll just say that it involved the kitchen table.
9. “The trust of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool…”
Were you ever conned or fooled into a scam?
Someone stole my credit card and tried to buy some stuff last week. The credit card company was on it.
10. “If fear cannot be articulated, then it can’t be conquered…”
What do you fear? The reaper and nobody playing Monday Mayhem.