The big news, other than the ‘okay’ shopping sprees of the day?
How would you like to be the person who elbowed the Commander in Chief today?
Seems the Prez. got 12 stitches as a result.
After being inadvertently hit with an opposing player’s elbow in the lip while playing basketball with friends and family, the president received 12 stitches today administered by the White House Medical Unit,” Robert Gibbs says.
Oh, and remember the other day on Larry King LiveWhen Barbara Bush said (about Sarah Palin)?:
`I sat next to her once, thought she was beautiful. And I think she`s very happy in Alaska. And I hope she`ll stay there,`
Palin appeared on Laura Ingraham’s radio show. Say’s Palin she “love[s] the Bushes,” she sees George H.W. and Barbara Bush as “blue bloods” who are trying to “pick and choose” the 2012 Republican presidential nominee for president.
I thought I’d share some Holiday humor…..
Saturday 9: Dark Lady
1. Have you ever been to a fortune teller? If yes, what happened?
No. I wouldn’t even know where to find one.
2. How do you cope in an uncomfortable social situation?
I’m too old to worry about that stuff.
3. A genie appears (of course). She asks, “If you had 3 wishes but each took 3 years off your life, what would you wish for and why?”
Probably nothing. I’m okay.
4. Would you rather lose your soul mate or never meet them at all?
Since I’ve already married, I guess there is only one option
5. What is the hardest thing that you have ever had to do?
Hello…give birth AND THEN raise them!
6. Have you ever had a miracle happen to you or your loved ones?
Yeah, one of my ancestors parted the Red Sea and then saw a burning bush.
7. Tell us about a quote that you can relate to. Why can you relate with it?:
One day at a time…cause that’s the way you should take things.
8. What personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble?
Over thinking things.
9. For those in The States, how was your Turkey Day? If not from the US, do you celebrate a day like Thanksgiving?
The weather was crappy but, luckily I was able to get my run in before the temps dove. I also nailed my turkey! WOOT!
And, on Sunday night I’m gonna play Monday Mayham!!!!!!