The reason that everyone loves fall…
(this is a lake that I meet a friend at on a weekly basis for what I call ‘therapy’)
Today we picked Donald Trump. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “A little more moderation would be good. Of course, my life hasn’t exactly been one of moderation.”
Do you live your life by moderation or extremes?
Extreme moderation I guess.
2. “All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
Have you ever thought someone was flirting with you in a work environment? What happened?
ew- Omarosa flirted with you?
That darn Pit is always flirting with me while I’m trying to work. He knows I’m a sucker for jowls.
3. “As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big.”
Have you ever “thought big” and you wound up crashing and burning?
Today I went into a bridge with no problem. Haven’t done one in a long time. Sure showed off them whippersnappers 🙂
4. “Everything in life is luck.”
Do you believe in luck? If not, do you feel it all happens to us for a reason?
In your case, luck is your friend. I’m more of a Karma person.
5. “Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.”
Have you ever benefited big time because you declined an offer, investment, job (Well you get the idea.)?
You mean not buying something that went on sale further?
6. “I don’t make deals for the money. I’ve got enough, much more than I’ll ever need. I do it to do it.”
Tell us about someone that you know that has all the money they need.
7. “I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it’s time America was run like a business.”
Do you think running your country like a business would be a good thing?
Isn’t that what’s happening now? Hello- capitalism.
8. “I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s were the fun is.”
Do you live in the past in any way?
Nope. No time for that. I like to move on.
9. “If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.”
How are you at balancing work and pleasure?
10.“Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.”
Tell us about a time that you won the battle but lost the war.
I’m ore of the war winning type. I look at the whole picture.