Today we picked Judy Garland. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.”
Have you ever realized that you were trying to be like someone else?
Not since Mother Teresa died.
2. “Behind every cloud is another cloud.”
Are you more optimistic or pessimistic about things?
3. “How strange when an illusion dies. It’s as though you’ve lost a child.”
Tell us about a time when you realized your perception of reality was an illusion.
I don’t do drugs.
4. “I’ve never looked through a keyhole without finding someone was looking back.”
Have you ever felt someone was watching you a bit too closely?
Not paranoid either. Do I seem paranoid?
5. “If you have to be in a soap opera try not to get the worst role.”
Have you ever had a job that you were embarrassed by?
Professional meme consultant is not that embarrassing….
6. ‘In the silence of night I have often wished for just a few words of love from one man, rather than the applause of thousands of people.”
Do you feel that you need a lover to make you feel “whole”?
I go for the furry kind of “wholeness” myself.
7. “If I am a legend, then why am I so lonely?”
Tell us about a time when you felt lonely.
Some of these memes do that to me sometimes……
8. “I can live without money, but I cannot live without love.”
Would you rather be rich and alone or live with love from a lover?
Whichever one will pay my medical bills when I’m too old for the other thank you.
9. “I try to bring the audience’s own drama – tears and laughter they know about – to them.”
Tell us about the last movie that you saw where you could feel the drama as though you were living it.
10. “I was born at the age of twelve on an MGM lot.”
What was your life like at 12?
Not like Judy’s– that’s for sure.