Today we picked Groucho Marx. Here’s Wednesday Wickedness!
1. ‘A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere.”
What is a superstition that many have that you think is crazy?
That black cat one for starters…
2. “A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running.”
What were you in the hospital for the last time that you were admitted?
Giving birth to a freeloader
3. “Alimony is like buying hay for a dead horse.”
What payment do you make that seems ridiculous?
Every payment (oh, who isn’t gonna say that one…..)
4. “Humor is reason gone mad.”
How would you describe your sense of humor?
I’ll let my readers comment on this one.
5. “I have a mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it.”
Who was the last person that you wanted to beat with something or other?
Oh man….let’s just say that Mrs. Bush may want to beat me to it….
6. “I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception.”
Would you ever like to change something about your face?
No, I love wrinkles. And funky colors.
7. “I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.”
I read an article recently that asked if marriage was still relevant. Other than to raise children do you see the point?
Were you reading my blog? I just posted that a couple of days ago.
I believe that the institution of marriage is a personal matter, like religion and politics, and I really don’t have time in my life to butt into other people’s business to tell them what to do.
8. “If you’ve heard this story before, don’t stop me, because I’d like to hear it again.”
Do you find that you tend to repeat your stories?
What stories? About the one that got away?
9. “There’s one way to find out if a man is honest – ask him. If he says, “Yes,” you know he is a crook.”
Do you find most people that are in your life to be honest?
If they are not honest they are not in my life. Amen.
10. “Wives are people who feel they don’t dance enough.”
Have you ever felt that your significant other did not go out with enough?
Enough what? Huh?