Meet the tuberous bushcricket (Platycleis affinis).
Check out his Cayugas.
Apparently, he is the envy of males from every species. He has the biggest testes in relation to body mass in relation to any creature on Earth. His boys are appx. 14 percent of his body mass. A human equivalent would weigh around 22 pounds.
Saturday 9: Just What I Needed
1. Who was the last person who entered your life and was just what you needed?
UPS guy. He brings me things.
2. What is one of your fondest childhood memories?
Climbing Mt. Everest (thought I’d make it interesting this time).
3. What would you like to be doing in 7 years?
I’m really sick of this question now. I bet I’ll be seriously sick of it in 7 years.
4. Tell us about a blogging pet peeve.
It’s a toss between repeat question and autoplay music.
5. Tell us about a general pet peeve.
People overly in love with themselves and my mailman (it’s 5:00- where is my mail?)
6. For one day, who would you like to trade places with?
The post master general. Boy, would I kick some butt!
7. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Up a creek.
8. What do you like about fall?
All of the bloggers asking me what I like most about fall.
I just love answering the imminent cold weather, snow and ice.
9. If you or someone you know are chronically late, do you believe it’s the result of poor planning or choosing to be late?
I’m never late…it’s a family trait. However, people who value their time more than mine, ie show up late, could be the real answers to #’s 4, 5 $ 7. It’s just plain rude and I just don’t put up with it any more cause I’m old.