Yesterday, I featured some pictures of some celebs from years back.
Today I am featuring 13 more.
Can you guess who they are?
2. Drew Barrymore
3. Angelina Jolie
5. Christina Aguilera.
6. Demi Moore
7. Robert De Niro
8. Elton John
9 Halle Berry
10 Sarah Jessica Parker
11 Britney Spears
12 Tom Cruise
13 Bruce Willis (hair!)
Thursday Thunks: The New Year’s Edition
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of ripping this meme off of a Sunday Stealing from 2007 (way back before Judd & syndication when only 3 played) and the number 36936.
1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before?
Attended my parent’s funerals.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Every year my resolution is to learn how to lock the bathroom door. It never works because there is a canine parade behind me most times. I did stay dry for 6 months though. Thinking about it again for 2011.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
The same one as usual.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
20 less pounds.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My father’s funeral- obvious.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
My new blog possibly.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not going to see my father one more time.
10. What was the best thing you bought?
My daughter’s iPad and my new iPhone.
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Bud’s. He landed Kathy 🙂
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
That stupid dummy at the helm of the debacle on August 28, 2010.
13. What song will always remind you of 2010?
I’ll let you know when I find one.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Flying. I hate flying. I hate lines. I hate getting patted down by TSA cause I have a marker in my body from a surgery. I hate being trapped in a tiny capsule and being yelled at to put my stuff in an overhead compartment 1/2 mile away from my seat. I hate extra fees. I hate tiny little cups of soda when I am given the wrong one (dumbo- I said SUGARFREE). I hate having to wait to get off a damn plane when I’m feeling claustrophobic. I hate the Atlanta airport. I hate when my plane is 3 hours late getting into the airport to pick me up. I hate driving home from the airport at 3am. I hate my Visa bill a month after I have gone somewhere. I hate not having my dogs with me. And most of all, I hate not sleeping in my own bed with my own cable TV and bathroom next door.
16. Did you fall in love in 2010?
17. Who did you miss?
18. Who was the best new person you met?
My friend Mrs Lillian Pucci from First Class Fashionista from