Got any resolutions cooking?
Besides the usual 20 lbs…..I’m just going to take it one day at a time and try to streamline and simplify my life.
Popular New Year’s Resolutions
Check out some New Year’s resolutions that are popular year after year according to USA.gov
Saturday 9: Do Ya
1. Do ya love New Year’s Eve? What did you do? (Or if you arrived here early, what are your plans?)
I don’t really like to go out on New Years. We’re old I guess..
2. What’s something nice you did for someone else this year?
Geez…I don’t know….not call them stupid to their face when they crash their car while texting?
3. Who do you wish could find their inner spirit to become more comfortable in their life?
The Queen of Alaska and her Buddies…….. (I can’t believe Thom has the hots for her)
4. What’s the best thing to inherit other than money?
Well, I can tell you that the federal inheritance tax is probably coming back soon so…I’m not sure you wanna inherit too much.
5. How many members of your family not living with you did you see on Christmas Day?
MIL, SIL, and BIL.
6. When spending time with family, how long after you arrive do you begin to feel “antsy” about being there too long?
About the time we discuss meeting up.
7. Is your family more likely to have pleasant discussions or heated arguments during a big meal? Do you join in or quietly listen in?
We spend Christmas not with my family,,ahem…and there is a lot of ‘authorities’ and ‘advice givers’ living in glass houses. (Did I nail this?)
8. Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? What one thing that you didn’t get would you like to have received?
Hello…Peace on Earth….
Well…and that winning lottery ticket, George Clooney, a Corvette, and an indoor pool.
9. What’s one area of your life you really improved this year?
My meme answering for sure.
Happy New Years to everyone.
Thanks for making this year so wonderful for me at Harriet and Friends!
Take care 🙂
Have some cake